A 41-year-old man was arrested for allegedly selling refilled LPG butane canisters in Purok Virgo, Barangay Alejandra Navarro (Lasang) last Wednesday.
He was identified as Philip James Lonio Remolador, married, vendor, and a resident of the area.
Maj. Milgrace Driz, the head of Criminal Investigation and Detection Group-Davao City Field Unit (CIDG-DCFU), said they confiscated 50 cases or 1,200 pieces of canisters with a market value of P20,400 and the P1,000 boodle money from the suspect.
“We have received information from a concerned citizen allegedly that they are operating for several months now and their supplies are from Tagum City and Panabo area,” Driz said.
The CIDG-Davao City Field Unit worked with the personnel of Bunawan Police Station for the entrapment operation. The suspect is detained by the Bunawan police.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories