A 41-year-old man was arrested for allegedly selling refilled LPG butane canisters in Purok Virgo, Barangay Alejandra Navarro (Lasang) last Wednesday.
He was identified as Philip James Lonio Remolador, married, vendor, and a resident of the area.
Maj. Milgrace Driz, the head of Criminal Investigation and Detection Group-Davao City Field Unit (CIDG-DCFU), said they confiscated 50 cases or 1,200 pieces of canisters with a market value of P20,400 and the P1,000 boodle money from the suspect.
“We have received information from a concerned citizen allegedly that they are operating for several months now and their supplies are from Tagum City and Panabo area,” Driz said.
The CIDG-Davao City Field Unit worked with the personnel of Bunawan Police Station for the entrapment operation. The suspect is detained by the Bunawan police.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | May be it’s time for the SP to probe
- Former NPA rebel pinpoints location of buried weapons
- Drug suspect killed during buy-bust
- Simulation exercise vs. terror inside public school a success
- City joins Lunhaw Expo
- Davao de Oro Police Office hailed as best in Davao Region
- 14 barangays declared free of illegal drugs
- UPDATED PROMISE | Official: Bulk water project to start operations in March
- MAD Talks presents: Sa Ngayon, Padayon