An indigent family in Sitio Balagolan, Barangay Sinayawan, Hagonoy, Davao del Sur received food packs and grocery items from the municipal police station as part of the Kapwa ko, Sagot ko, Adopt a Family program.
Maj. Eudisan Gultiano, the spokesperson of Police Regional Office XI, said the Hagonoy Municipal Police Station, under the supervision of Lt. Nilo Emborgo, adopted an indigent family with no permanent source of income.
The family’s livelihood was severely affected by the Enhanced Community Quarantine on COVID-19 by providing them with food packs and grocery items.
“We learned to give not because we have much but because we know exactly how it feels to have nothing,” Emborgo said.
The Adopt a Family campaign is an initiative of PNP Director General Archie Gamboa to help those who are in need during the quarantine period.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success