An indigent family in Sitio Balagolan, Barangay Sinayawan, Hagonoy, Davao del Sur received food packs and grocery items from the municipal police station as part of the Kapwa ko, Sagot ko, Adopt a Family program.
Maj. Eudisan Gultiano, the spokesperson of Police Regional Office XI, said the Hagonoy Municipal Police Station, under the supervision of Lt. Nilo Emborgo, adopted an indigent family with no permanent source of income.
The family’s livelihood was severely affected by the Enhanced Community Quarantine on COVID-19 by providing them with food packs and grocery items.
“We learned to give not because we have much but because we know exactly how it feels to have nothing,” Emborgo said.
The Adopt a Family campaign is an initiative of PNP Director General Archie Gamboa to help those who are in need during the quarantine period.
- Man yields shabu at checkpoint
- Man nabbed for shabu
- ROUGH CUTS | Making success an election issue
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 2, 2021
- Concepcion receives lifetime achievement award
- NCCC reopens Lupon branch
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 1, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Laviña | Go’s withdrawal from race a `brave move’
- 150K vaccinees in 3 days eyed