An indigent family in Sitio Balagolan, Barangay Sinayawan, Hagonoy, Davao del Sur received food packs and grocery items from the municipal police station as part of the Kapwa ko, Sagot ko, Adopt a Family program.
Maj. Eudisan Gultiano, the spokesperson of Police Regional Office XI, said the Hagonoy Municipal Police Station, under the supervision of Lt. Nilo Emborgo, adopted an indigent family with no permanent source of income.
The family’s livelihood was severely affected by the Enhanced Community Quarantine on COVID-19 by providing them with food packs and grocery items.
“We learned to give not because we have much but because we know exactly how it feels to have nothing,” Emborgo said.
The Adopt a Family campaign is an initiative of PNP Director General Archie Gamboa to help those who are in need during the quarantine period.
- Capacity building for differently-abled persons cooperative continues with dressmaking training
- Globe backs calls for ICT policy reforms
- Ford PH enriches ownership experience with FordPass
- GCash removes clickable links in SMS, emails to improve security of users
- City gov’t, Poland eye areas of cooperation
- NEFM hosts maritime exercise
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | What did the hearing achieve?
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Malabar for breakfast
- Gift of Art