Talomo and Buhangin districts have the most number of positive COVID-19 cases in the city.
According to the report, Talomo had 27 cases while Buhangin has 21 cases. The Poblacion, meanwhile, has nine cases. Rounding up the list are Agdao (4), Toril (2), Bunawan, Calinan, and Paquibato with one case each.
Mayor Sara Duterte also revealed the barangays with positive COVID-19 mortalities, active cases and recoveries.
The areas are the following:
The number of positive COVID-19 cases in Davao City remained at 74 when the Department of Health XI registered zero cases as of 5 p.m. of April 12.
The total number of positive cases in the region was 90, according to the same data. Of the total, 50 have already recovered while 14 died, all in Davao City.
Meanwhile, Mayor Sara Duterte said that the city is not only dealing with COVID-19, but also other potential health crises, as well. The health workers are already stretched thin with the fight against the coronavirus. However, there are recurring cases of rabies and polio, in addition to the threat of measles and polio.
She reminded the public to watch out for stagnant water, which is a breeding ground for mosquitoes.
“We can expect a surge in dengue (cases) in May, June, and July,” she said.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market