There are two additional suspected COVID-19 patients on Sunday, bringing the number to nine in Tagum City.
According to the Department of Health XI, eight are on home quarantine while one is confined in the Davao Regional Medical Center.
They are all in stable condition.But officials are closely monitoring 435 other individuals in the city. Meanwhile, Mati remains free from COVID-19 infection as of today.
The three earlier confirmed cases have already recovered but are still under home quarantine.
The test results of the nine suspected cases have not yet been released by the DOH XI.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories