There are two additional suspected COVID-19 patients on Sunday, bringing the number to nine in Tagum City.
According to the Department of Health XI, eight are on home quarantine while one is confined in the Davao Regional Medical Center.
They are all in stable condition.But officials are closely monitoring 435 other individuals in the city. Meanwhile, Mati remains free from COVID-19 infection as of today.
The three earlier confirmed cases have already recovered but are still under home quarantine.
The test results of the nine suspected cases have not yet been released by the DOH XI.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success