Authorities arrested a man for allegedly selling overpriced surgical gloves and isopropyl alcohol in an entrapment operation along Tulip Drive, near SM City Ecoland around 2 p.m. on Sunday.
He was identified as Egnacio Potot Abracia. Confiscated from his possession were 150 pieces of
Confiscated from his possession were eight boxes of size seven surgical gloves (SRP 900.00 per box) and eight boxes of size 7.5 surgical gloves (SRP 900.00 per box), which he sold at 1,600 per box.
Also seized from him were 150 pieces of 100ml unlabeled alcohol with SRP of less than P36.00 only, and which he sold at P60.
Maj. Milgrace Driz, the head of Criminal Investigation and Detection Group (CIDG)- Davao City Field Unit, said they also took one bundle of boodle money with one genuine P500 bill and one unit white KIA passenger van as evidence.
The operation was conducted jointly with the Special Operations Group, City Intelligence Unit of Davao City Police Office, Talomo Police Station, Philippine Air Force, Regional Anti-Cyber Crime Unit, and Department of Trade and Industry.
The suspect is detained in the Talomo Police Station, facing a case for violation of RA 7581 or the Price Act of 1992 as amended by RA 10623.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success