The Department of Health (DOH) in the region already contacted 717 individuals in the region who had a history of exposure in Matina Gallera.
Based on the data provided by DOH XI as of 1 p.m. of April 11, officials already contact-traced 2,252 individuals who were exposed to 84 out of the 87 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the region. Of these 2,252 individuals, 2,121 have already been interviewed and monitored.
Meanwhile, the contacts of those remaining three confirmed cases were still being traced.
The report said that 174 of the 717 individuals are from Davao City, 238 are from Davao del Norte, 135 are from Davao del Sur, 90 from Davao Oriental, 29 from Davao Occidental, five from Davao de Oro, and 48 are from other regions.
In the number of confirmed cases, on the other hand, 25 had histories of exposure in Matina Gallera, 20 were exposed to confirmed cases in the region, 15 were exposed to suspected COVID-19 patients, and eight had histories of travel in other places.
On the 20 who got exposed to confirmed cases, four of them had direct contact with people who attended the cock derby.
The region had recorded 14 deaths. Five had been to Matina Gallera (in which one had a travel history in Manila), one had been exposed to a confirmed case who went to Matina Gallera, five were exposed to suspected cases, one had a history of travel in Manila, and the other one had a history of travel from other places.
The DOH also recorded 48 recoveries and 26 individuals who are undergoing treatment.
As of 5 p.m. of April 11, three new COVID-19 cases were recorded.
From the data provided by DOH, the region now has 90 confirmed cases of COVID-19, with 50 recoveries and 14 who succumbed to the disease.
Davao City has 74 cases with 41 recoveries and 14 tallied deaths, Davao del Norte has nine cases with three recoveries, Davao del Sur has two who recovered already, Davao de Oro has one who also recovered already, Davao Oriental with three who also recovered and Davao Occidental with none.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success