The Department of Health (DOH) in the region already contacted 717 individuals in the region who had a history of exposure in Matina Gallera.
Based on the data provided by DOH XI as of 1 p.m. of April 11, officials already contact-traced 2,252 individuals who were exposed to 84 out of the 87 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the region. Of these 2,252 individuals, 2,121 have already been interviewed and monitored.
Meanwhile, the contacts of those remaining three confirmed cases were still being traced.
The report said that 174 of the 717 individuals are from Davao City, 238 are from Davao del Norte, 135 are from Davao del Sur, 90 from Davao Oriental, 29 from Davao Occidental, five from Davao de Oro, and 48 are from other regions.
In the number of confirmed cases, on the other hand, 25 had histories of exposure in Matina Gallera, 20 were exposed to confirmed cases in the region, 15 were exposed to suspected COVID-19 patients, and eight had histories of travel in other places.
On the 20 who got exposed to confirmed cases, four of them had direct contact with people who attended the cock derby.
The region had recorded 14 deaths. Five had been to Matina Gallera (in which one had a travel history in Manila), one had been exposed to a confirmed case who went to Matina Gallera, five were exposed to suspected cases, one had a history of travel in Manila, and the other one had a history of travel from other places.
The DOH also recorded 48 recoveries and 26 individuals who are undergoing treatment.
As of 5 p.m. of April 11, three new COVID-19 cases were recorded.
From the data provided by DOH, the region now has 90 confirmed cases of COVID-19, with 50 recoveries and 14 who succumbed to the disease.
Davao City has 74 cases with 41 recoveries and 14 tallied deaths, Davao del Norte has nine cases with three recoveries, Davao del Sur has two who recovered already, Davao de Oro has one who also recovered already, Davao Oriental with three who also recovered and Davao Occidental with none.
- ROUGH CUTS | Run that nuclear power plant
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – MAY 25, 2022
- DTI 11 urges consumers to help in monitoring new SRPs
- SCENE CITY | Pidoks blesses fourth branch
- WANDERLUST | DA, NCCA, DOT lead Filipino Food Month celebration
- Next admin told | Build Samal bridge to improve DavNor power
- Tagum City sets record for most biodiverse observations
- CCCs offer free swabbing, teleconsultation services
- ‘Multi-layered security plan’ readied for Sara’s oathtaking
- City still enjoys low rates for COVID, 2 weeks after polls