Davao City now has 25 recoveries from COVID-19).
Based from the figures bared by the Department of Health as of 5 p.m. on April 7, the city recorded three new individuals who tested positive for COVID-19, bringing the total number of patients in the city to 68.
Of these 68 individuals, 12 already expired to the disease and 25 already recovered.
In the region, there are 84 people who tested positive for COVID-19 as of April 7. Of this number, 30 individuals from the region have successfully recovered. The DOH also recorded 12 mortalities, one of which was a new case.
Davao del Norte now has nine positive patients, Davao del Sur has two with one recovery, Davao de Oro has two with one recovery, Davao Oriental with three who recovered already, and Davao Occidental remains to have zero cases.
The health department also bared that as of April 6, the total persons under investigation (PUIs) in the region were 493 individuals, 402 of whom tested negative and were discharged already. The remaining 79 were still admitted.
The DOH also recorded 12 deaths among these PUI patients, but the cause was not related to COVID-19, but rather due to pre-existing medical conditions.
The total number of persons under monitoring (PUM) as of April 6, at 8 p.m., also reached 16,143. Of the figures, 10,820 were already cleared and 5,593 are still under observation.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories