Davao City now has 25 recoveries from COVID-19).
Based from the figures bared by the Department of Health as of 5 p.m. on April 7, the city recorded three new individuals who tested positive for COVID-19, bringing the total number of patients in the city to 68.
Of these 68 individuals, 12 already expired to the disease and 25 already recovered.
In the region, there are 84 people who tested positive for COVID-19 as of April 7. Of this number, 30 individuals from the region have successfully recovered. The DOH also recorded 12 mortalities, one of which was a new case.
Davao del Norte now has nine positive patients, Davao del Sur has two with one recovery, Davao de Oro has two with one recovery, Davao Oriental with three who recovered already, and Davao Occidental remains to have zero cases.
The health department also bared that as of April 6, the total persons under investigation (PUIs) in the region were 493 individuals, 402 of whom tested negative and were discharged already. The remaining 79 were still admitted.
The DOH also recorded 12 deaths among these PUI patients, but the cause was not related to COVID-19, but rather due to pre-existing medical conditions.
The total number of persons under monitoring (PUM) as of April 6, at 8 p.m., also reached 16,143. Of the figures, 10,820 were already cleared and 5,593 are still under observation.
- AboitizPower’s Hedcor celebrates 45th anniversary
- PRO XI: Heighten patrols to keep streets safe
- 8 Injury Prevention Tips for Older Athletes
- KonsultaMD SuperApp: A game-changer in Philippine healthcare
- MTCP Alumni feted by Malaysian Consul General Consul General of Malaysia, Hon. Deddy Faisal Ahmad Salleh
- Consul General of Malaysia Mr. Deddy Faisal Bin Ahmad speech at High Tea Reception in honour of MTCP Alumni
- Globe shifts Iloilo facility to renewable energy, total sites on clean energy now at 25
- ROUGH CUTS| We’re starting to read through the pictures
- Poplar invites UX designers and writers to Designers Homecoming
- 62 fire victims get cash aid