Davao City now has 25 recoveries from COVID-19).
Based from the figures bared by the Department of Health as of 5 p.m. on April 7, the city recorded three new individuals who tested positive for COVID-19, bringing the total number of patients in the city to 68.
Of these 68 individuals, 12 already expired to the disease and 25 already recovered.
In the region, there are 84 people who tested positive for COVID-19 as of April 7. Of this number, 30 individuals from the region have successfully recovered. The DOH also recorded 12 mortalities, one of which was a new case.
Davao del Norte now has nine positive patients, Davao del Sur has two with one recovery, Davao de Oro has two with one recovery, Davao Oriental with three who recovered already, and Davao Occidental remains to have zero cases.
The health department also bared that as of April 6, the total persons under investigation (PUIs) in the region were 493 individuals, 402 of whom tested negative and were discharged already. The remaining 79 were still admitted.
The DOH also recorded 12 deaths among these PUI patients, but the cause was not related to COVID-19, but rather due to pre-existing medical conditions.
The total number of persons under monitoring (PUM) as of April 6, at 8 p.m., also reached 16,143. Of the figures, 10,820 were already cleared and 5,593 are still under observation.
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission