A German national was arrested after he allegedly acted arrogantly toward the authorities who flagged him for not wearing a face mask in front of the Buhangin Public Market around 5 p.m. on Monday.
Capt. Rosario Aguilar, the spokesperson of Davao City Police Office, identified him as Jochen Neubauer, 65, married, a resident of Ciudad Ezperanza, Barangay Cabantian, Buhangin.
According to the report, he was seen without a face mask while driving his motorcycle at the quarantine control point-2 along Tigatto road, Davao City.
He was endorsed to Buhangin Police Station for violating the existing implementation of Davao City EO No. 23, or “not wearing a protective face mask.”
Moreover, the foreigner also allegedly shouted at the officer who flagged him down. He also refused to give his driver’s license and other legal documents.
He was issued a temporary operator’s permit (TOP) with No. 20030715-5 for failure to wear a face mask, having an expired driver’s license, and failure to carry the OR-CR.
Neubauer was detained in the Buhangin Police Station.
- Discover new tech trends and the new retail at the Stores Asia Expo 2022
- 10th ID donates aircons to seniors
- `Disgraceful version’ Sara lambastes Walden Bello for `blaming’ her for libel case
- Man missing as floods hit city, bares CDRRMO
- Thai, 14 others to judge `Indak-indak’, says organizer
- Councilors acknowledge Times’ role in shaping Davao’s history
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Davao Light and Poer Co., Inc. Service disruptions on August 11, 12, and 13 in different areas of Davao City
- ROUGH CUTS | One light moment with the late FVR
- OFFICIAL | Number of enrollees seen to surpass number last year