A German national was arrested after he allegedly acted arrogantly toward the authorities who flagged him for not wearing a face mask in front of the Buhangin Public Market around 5 p.m. on Monday.
Capt. Rosario Aguilar, the spokesperson of Davao City Police Office, identified him as Jochen Neubauer, 65, married, a resident of Ciudad Ezperanza, Barangay Cabantian, Buhangin.
According to the report, he was seen without a face mask while driving his motorcycle at the quarantine control point-2 along Tigatto road, Davao City.
He was endorsed to Buhangin Police Station for violating the existing implementation of Davao City EO No. 23, or “not wearing a protective face mask.”
Moreover, the foreigner also allegedly shouted at the officer who flagged him down. He also refused to give his driver’s license and other legal documents.
He was issued a temporary operator’s permit (TOP) with No. 20030715-5 for failure to wear a face mask, having an expired driver’s license, and failure to carry the OR-CR.
Neubauer was detained in the Buhangin Police Station.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market