A German national was arrested after he allegedly acted arrogantly toward the authorities who flagged him for not wearing a face mask in front of the Buhangin Public Market around 5 p.m. on Monday.
Capt. Rosario Aguilar, the spokesperson of Davao City Police Office, identified him as Jochen Neubauer, 65, married, a resident of Ciudad Ezperanza, Barangay Cabantian, Buhangin.
According to the report, he was seen without a face mask while driving his motorcycle at the quarantine control point-2 along Tigatto road, Davao City.
He was endorsed to Buhangin Police Station for violating the existing implementation of Davao City EO No. 23, or “not wearing a protective face mask.”
Moreover, the foreigner also allegedly shouted at the officer who flagged him down. He also refused to give his driver’s license and other legal documents.
He was issued a temporary operator’s permit (TOP) with No. 20030715-5 for failure to wear a face mask, having an expired driver’s license, and failure to carry the OR-CR.
Neubauer was detained in the Buhangin Police Station.
- `Crime of passion’ | Durante, 9 others tagged in Yvonette Plaza murder
- Rain causes landslide in Malabog
- ROUGH CUTS | Too much love involved here
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 100,000 health cards seen to be released this year, say
- HIGHER RATE | Dabawenyos to pay 20% more for water
- PH to send 14 athletes to Asian Lawn Bowls Championships
- Oil prices up for second straight week
- Barangays told: Set up your reading centers
- SOLDIER MURDERED | Unknown killers shoot soldier dead