A German national was arrested after he allegedly acted arrogantly toward the authorities who flagged him for not wearing a face mask in front of the Buhangin Public Market around 5 p.m. on Monday.
Capt. Rosario Aguilar, the spokesperson of Davao City Police Office, identified him as Jochen Neubauer, 65, married, a resident of Ciudad Ezperanza, Barangay Cabantian, Buhangin.
According to the report, he was seen without a face mask while driving his motorcycle at the quarantine control point-2 along Tigatto road, Davao City.
He was endorsed to Buhangin Police Station for violating the existing implementation of Davao City EO No. 23, or “not wearing a protective face mask.”
Moreover, the foreigner also allegedly shouted at the officer who flagged him down. He also refused to give his driver’s license and other legal documents.
He was issued a temporary operator’s permit (TOP) with No. 20030715-5 for failure to wear a face mask, having an expired driver’s license, and failure to carry the OR-CR.
Neubauer was detained in the Buhangin Police Station.
- Security forces support Baste leading RPOC XI
- Davao City jail opens mini-library
- Optimized security
- 3 arrested for drugs, unlicensed gun at checkpoint
- The New Channel: Always looking for the next highlighting its social advocacy, Global Women Who RULE 2023
- AirAsia Philippines records 95% increase in March bookings
- CDRRMO rates quake drill response at 8 or 9
- 174 PDLs test negative in random jail drug test
- UM founder to be honored by CPAs
- Classes canceled