A person under monitoring (PUM) was arrested by the police when he violated quarantine protocols in Barangay San Luis, Caraga, Davao Oriental on Saturday.
Maj. Eudisan Gultiano, spokesperson of Police Regional Office XI, identified him as alias Ronel, 32, a finance officer, and a resident of Baganga, Davao Oriental.
Accordingly, he was arrested for violation of Article 151(Resistance and Disobedience), R.A 9271Quarantine Law of 2004, and R.A 11332 Section 9, Republic Act 11332 or the ‘’Mandatory reporting of Notifiable Diseases and Health events of Public Health concerns act’’
He had just arrived from Davao City on April 2 and was on his way to Barangay San Luis. He was escorted by personnel of the COVID-19 Task Force Banganga and is now under police custody.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success