A person under monitoring (PUM) was arrested by the police when he violated quarantine protocols in Barangay San Luis, Caraga, Davao Oriental on Saturday.
Maj. Eudisan Gultiano, spokesperson of Police Regional Office XI, identified him as alias Ronel, 32, a finance officer, and a resident of Baganga, Davao Oriental.
Accordingly, he was arrested for violation of Article 151(Resistance and Disobedience), R.A 9271Quarantine Law of 2004, and R.A 11332 Section 9, Republic Act 11332 or the ‘’Mandatory reporting of Notifiable Diseases and Health events of Public Health concerns act’’
He had just arrived from Davao City on April 2 and was on his way to Barangay San Luis. He was escorted by personnel of the COVID-19 Task Force Banganga and is now under police custody.
- ROUGH CUTS | Run that nuclear power plant
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – MAY 25, 2022
- DTI 11 urges consumers to help in monitoring new SRPs
- SCENE CITY | Pidoks blesses fourth branch
- WANDERLUST | DA, NCCA, DOT lead Filipino Food Month celebration
- Next admin told | Build Samal bridge to improve DavNor power
- Tagum City sets record for most biodiverse observations
- CCCs offer free swabbing, teleconsultation services
- ‘Multi-layered security plan’ readied for Sara’s oathtaking
- City still enjoys low rates for COVID, 2 weeks after polls