A person under monitoring (PUM) was arrested by the police when he violated quarantine protocols in Barangay San Luis, Caraga, Davao Oriental on Saturday.
Maj. Eudisan Gultiano, spokesperson of Police Regional Office XI, identified him as alias Ronel, 32, a finance officer, and a resident of Baganga, Davao Oriental.
Accordingly, he was arrested for violation of Article 151(Resistance and Disobedience), R.A 9271Quarantine Law of 2004, and R.A 11332 Section 9, Republic Act 11332 or the ‘’Mandatory reporting of Notifiable Diseases and Health events of Public Health concerns act’’
He had just arrived from Davao City on April 2 and was on his way to Barangay San Luis. He was escorted by personnel of the COVID-19 Task Force Banganga and is now under police custody.
- Capacity building for differently-abled persons cooperative continues with dressmaking training
- Globe backs calls for ICT policy reforms
- Ford PH enriches ownership experience with FordPass
- GCash removes clickable links in SMS, emails to improve security of users
- City gov’t, Poland eye areas of cooperation
- NEFM hosts maritime exercise
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | What did the hearing achieve?
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Malabar for breakfast
- Gift of Art