A person under monitoring (PUM) was arrested by the police when he violated quarantine protocols in Barangay San Luis, Caraga, Davao Oriental on Saturday.
Maj. Eudisan Gultiano, spokesperson of Police Regional Office XI, identified him as alias Ronel, 32, a finance officer, and a resident of Baganga, Davao Oriental.
Accordingly, he was arrested for violation of Article 151(Resistance and Disobedience), R.A 9271Quarantine Law of 2004, and R.A 11332 Section 9, Republic Act 11332 or the ‘’Mandatory reporting of Notifiable Diseases and Health events of Public Health concerns act’’
He had just arrived from Davao City on April 2 and was on his way to Barangay San Luis. He was escorted by personnel of the COVID-19 Task Force Banganga and is now under police custody.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories