The Davao Region COVID-19 Task Force on Sunday provided additional guidelines for the implementation of the enhanced community quarantine in Southern Mindanao to suppress the spread of COVID-19 infection.
According to the new guideline, the curfew hours shall now begin at 6 p.m. and will last until 6 a.m.
Pursuant to DILG memorandum circular No. 2020-062, the following amendatory and suppletory guidelines to RTF 11- COVID 19 order no. 2020-008
1. Strict home quarantine. Movement of designated individuals per household outside their residences shall be limited to accessing basic necessities, and provision for food and essential health services.
2. Suspension of private and public transportation for Inter-LGU travels.
All private vehicles and any mode of transportation shall be prohibited from crossing LGU borders within Davao region, except for transport vehicles of COVID-19 frontline workers and skeletal workforces of establishments that are allowed to operate during the ECQ period.
No mass transport pf individuals shall be allowed.
3. Transportation arrangements. The LGUs shall provide for transportation arrangements with strict social distancing measures, including appropriate protocols, to the following
A. Skeletal workforces of exempted establishments, especially health and emergency frontline service workers, border control personnel, and other critical services including those basic necessities;
B. Those seeking to avail of basic services such as the need to go to hospitals or clinics, and those who have limited access to establishments providing basic necessities; and
C. Persons stranded in ports, airports, and other terminals within their areas of jurisdiction. Each LGU should also ferry persons stranded in its borders with the objectives of getting said persons of their places of residence. The LGU may coordinate with other LGUs for the transport of said persons.
This shall also apply to workers in or passing through the LGU who have, by reason pf the quarantine, been displaced or dismissed from work because of cessation or work operations.
4. Unrestricted movement for Frontline workers.
LGUs, in close coordination with the PNP and AFP, are directed to allow and authorize the unrestricted movement of the personnel from their residences to their place of work.
The following individuals shall be prioritized in any transportation arrangements:
A. All DOH officials and staff
B. All health and service personnel stationed at LGU health facilities
C. All Philippine Red Cross vehicles bearing the Red Cross logo and staff with red cross identification
D. Core staff from World health organization and regional office and
E. All Medical professionals, hospital administrative staff and aides from private facilities, as well as their transportation provider.
5. Unrestricted movement of Cargoes.
All cargoes (food and non-food) within to and from Davao region, shall not be delayed by reason of the quarantine, per DTI memorandum no. 6 series of 2020.
LGUs shall not collect additional or unreasonable exactions, including pass thru fees that would hinder the free movement of goods essential for the maintenance of communities and the provision of basic commodities. Provisions 1.a, 1.b, 1.C, and 1.d from RTF 11 COVID 19 order no. 2020-001-A-1 are reiterated.
6. Social distancing and other protective measures. Local chief executives shall impose upon their constituents the practice of social distancing and other personal protective measures. For all constituents in Davao region, Social distancing entails maintaining a distance of at least two meters from another individual. Personal protective measures involve the maintenance of proper personal hygiene.
7. Liquor ban. No liquor and any other alcoholic or intoxicating drink shall be sold, served, or consumed in public 24 hours of the day during the state of public emergency.
8. Curfew. The curfew hours shall be imposed from 6 pm to 6 am. Within the curfew hours, people cannot go out of their houses, except in case of emergencies or if going to work in the exempted sectors/ frontline offices.
In the case of Davao Occidental, a 24-hour curfew is observed per the province declaration pf an ECQ effective 12 midnight of April 1, 2020.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market