Soldiers of 30th Infantry Battalion turned over to the Rural Health Unit (RHU) of San Isidro, Surigao del Norte on Monday personal protective equipment (PPE) from a foundation.
Based on the report, the PPE – 100 dust masks, 200 pairs disposable gloves, 100 goggles, 100 raincoats, 120 pairs of rubber gloves, and three alcogel bottles in each box – were from the The Outstanding Women in Nation’s Service (TOWNS) Foundation, Inc.
Maj. Gerardo A Magayaga, executive officer of 30IB, facilitated the turnover of the equipment to the health equipment to the RHU, represented by Dr. Yande Grace Sapuras, San Isidro municipal health officer.
Sapuras thanked both the foundation and the military unit as the PPE are essential equipment in the performance of their duty as health workers to curtail the outbreak of coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid19) in their area.
In a statement, Lt. Col. Jeffrey A Villarosa, commanding officer of the military unit, said: “We will always be eager to provide all our support to our medical frontliners. In these trying times, we need you to stay healthy because there is still much work that needs done.”
“We also would like to express our heartfelt thanks to TOWNS for their generous donations. Gestures such as this are what will ensure our victory over this health scare,” he added.
“We enjoin every member of our community to pitch-in their share by staying at home,” he said.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success