Law enforcers arrested a 25-year old man who was arrested in an operation for selling overpriced alcohol at at Guzman St., Brgy 14-B Thursday afternoon.
City Police Office Director Kirby John Kraft said Prince Samama Caracol of No. 5, Emerald St, Ecoland Phase 4, Talomo was arrested by the joint team of the Special Operation Group (SOG) of the city police led by Maj. Milan Naz, City Intelligence Unit led by Lt. Col. Noel Asumen, and the Philippine Air Force led by First Lt. Manny T Lirazan.
Based on the report, the law enforcers collared Caracol after receiving a marked P500 bill as payment for the bottle of alcohol who he allegedly sold to a man pretending as buyer.
Also seized from him were six brown boxes containing 34 galloons each of 4000-milliliter alcohol with 70% solution with an estimated value of P28,900, a vehicle and a mobile phone.
Kraft said the operation came about after the PAF received an information about a person selling overpriced alcohol solution, violating the Department of Health Department Memorandum 2020-0131, an order that calls for price freezing of alcohol and other products necessary in beating the coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19).
The suspect was still detained at the police unit as case was being prepared against him as of presstime.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market