Three men were arrested by personnel of the Buhangin Police Station on Tuesday morning after they were caught engaging in illegal backyard cockfighting.
Maj. Estrello Ramiso, the commander of the Buhangin Police Station, identified them as Mark June Dacodo Vidal, 32, CCTV installer; Denmark Badiang, 28, construction worker; and Francis Neil Gayo, 20, construction worker, all residents of Bersaba Dumanlas, Buhangin, Davao City.
They were reportedly caught in the act of engaging in cockfighting in Sto. Niño, Dumanlas, Buhangin, at 11:40 a.m. on March 31.
Confiscated from their possession were one fighting cock and the wager money amounting to P300. They are now detained in the Buhangin Police Station.
Share this post:
- Security forces support Baste leading RPOC XI
- Davao City jail opens mini-library
- Optimized security
- 3 arrested for drugs, unlicensed gun at checkpoint
- The New Channel: Always looking for the next highlighting its social advocacy, Global Women Who RULE 2023
- AirAsia Philippines records 95% increase in March bookings
- CDRRMO rates quake drill response at 8 or 9
- 174 PDLs test negative in random jail drug test
- UM founder to be honored by CPAs
- Classes canceled