Three men were arrested by personnel of the Buhangin Police Station on Tuesday morning after they were caught engaging in illegal backyard cockfighting.
Maj. Estrello Ramiso, the commander of the Buhangin Police Station, identified them as Mark June Dacodo Vidal, 32, CCTV installer; Denmark Badiang, 28, construction worker; and Francis Neil Gayo, 20, construction worker, all residents of Bersaba Dumanlas, Buhangin, Davao City.
They were reportedly caught in the act of engaging in cockfighting in Sto. Niño, Dumanlas, Buhangin, at 11:40 a.m. on March 31.
Confiscated from their possession were one fighting cock and the wager money amounting to P300. They are now detained in the Buhangin Police Station.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market