Three men were arrested by personnel of the Buhangin Police Station on Tuesday morning after they were caught engaging in illegal backyard cockfighting.
Maj. Estrello Ramiso, the commander of the Buhangin Police Station, identified them as Mark June Dacodo Vidal, 32, CCTV installer; Denmark Badiang, 28, construction worker; and Francis Neil Gayo, 20, construction worker, all residents of Bersaba Dumanlas, Buhangin, Davao City.
They were reportedly caught in the act of engaging in cockfighting in Sto. Niño, Dumanlas, Buhangin, at 11:40 a.m. on March 31.
Confiscated from their possession were one fighting cock and the wager money amounting to P300. They are now detained in the Buhangin Police Station.
- DRIVER SURRENDERS | Fatal hit-and-run victim one step closer to getting justice
- City to host three huge events in March
- Bomb joke lands OFW in jail
- Balinsasayao Twin Lakes provide water for half-a-million people
- ROUGH CUTS | ‘Transient’ tourists only?
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | Dusit-Davao’s Romantic Valentine’s Day Offering
- 10th ID chief vows to cooperate with PNP probers on model’s slay
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Here Dodgy Doggies
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | Is the Mindanao Railway derailed?