Three men were arrested by personnel of the Buhangin Police Station on Tuesday morning after they were caught engaging in illegal backyard cockfighting.
Maj. Estrello Ramiso, the commander of the Buhangin Police Station, identified them as Mark June Dacodo Vidal, 32, CCTV installer; Denmark Badiang, 28, construction worker; and Francis Neil Gayo, 20, construction worker, all residents of Bersaba Dumanlas, Buhangin, Davao City.
They were reportedly caught in the act of engaging in cockfighting in Sto. Niño, Dumanlas, Buhangin, at 11:40 a.m. on March 31.
Confiscated from their possession were one fighting cock and the wager money amounting to P300. They are now detained in the Buhangin Police Station.
- Campaign highlights importance of supporting children, says WV
- Airline heeds call for faster vaccine rollout
- The mom, her 3 kids and the work that gave her more
- Mask for a Cause at Kultura
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- `E-sabong’ gets nod
- NO TO MIXING | Expert urges residents to register for jabs, warns vs vaccine mixing
- EastMinCom units rewarded with cash
- High infection rate indicates better approach vs virus, say
- 2 nabbed, P1-M in shabu seized