Three men were arrested by personnel of the Buhangin Police Station on Tuesday morning after they were caught engaging in illegal backyard cockfighting.
Maj. Estrello Ramiso, the commander of the Buhangin Police Station, identified them as Mark June Dacodo Vidal, 32, CCTV installer; Denmark Badiang, 28, construction worker; and Francis Neil Gayo, 20, construction worker, all residents of Bersaba Dumanlas, Buhangin, Davao City.
They were reportedly caught in the act of engaging in cockfighting in Sto. Niño, Dumanlas, Buhangin, at 11:40 a.m. on March 31.
Confiscated from their possession were one fighting cock and the wager money amounting to P300. They are now detained in the Buhangin Police Station.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- FANTASTIC BEASTS | The secrets of dumbledore, and more titles streaming on HBO go via sky
- Residents urged to be vigilant vs COVID-19
- ROUGH CUTS | Davao City’s other face
- SEC issues cease and desist order against Wellcons Unlimited Systems, Inc.
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JUNE 29, 2022
- DOLE brings livelihood grants to Davao de Oro
- Statement on affirmation of revocation of Rappler’s Corporate Registration
- No untoward incident during oath-taking of incoming mayor
- City, DavOr, 5 towns under Alert Level 1