Government has never stopped reminding us to keep ourselves safe inside our domicile to prevent getting infected – or worse, becoming carriers – of the covid-19 virus.
While some people have been very obedient from the start, there are still others who are just stubborn, giving the usual we-need-to-buy-groceries plea. However, with the growing number of app and Facebook-based delivery services, such as FoodPanda and GrabFood, there’s no excuse anymore for us not to stay at home.
Local companies, such as NCCC’s Groce-ring, have addressed the Dabawenyos’ concern for convenient and safe delivery of household provision.
This homegrown brand starts its door-to-door delivery on April 1. Simply, call the branch nearest you: Downtown area (via NCCC Buhangin) at 0909-4328254/ 2216222 local 1302;. North Davao area (via NCCC Panacan) at 0909-4439041; South Davao area (via NCCC Centerpoint) at 0909-0130966/ 297-5155 local 121.
Minimum amount for delivery is PhP1,500 while delivery fee is for as low as PhP100 for 6 bags/boxes.
Need fresh fruits and vegetables? There’s the app-based Palengke Boy, your virtual “tig-pamalangke” (includes LPG delivery as well), and JJ Enterprises Fruits and Vegetables on Facebook. The latter requires only a kilo minimum order of vegetables and gives free delivery within 5 kilometer radius from F Torres Street.
For pick-up, delivery and errands, there’s the app-based Rider Dash (09266846005) and Facebook-based Cinderallabelle Delivery (09672501696), Kuya Juan (09213706111), and Errands Davao (09938692017). Like your “kasambahay”, they can pick up food, buy grocery, parcels, medicine and other household needs, pick up/deliver laundry, and even pay bills for you.
Cinderallabelle services can be availed for as low as PhP99 while Kuya Juan and Errands Davao guarantee “no bill markups” for their clients.
Other similar local delivery services include Facebook-based Oz Rider Express (09366680760) and Happy Mart Online Grocery Davao (09177049491), and app-based DavEx (0822339735).
Considering the high demand of their services nowadays, make sure you follow their respective ordering procedures properly and increase your patience a little bit.
With these bunch of delivery services available, we can now assure our families with regular availability of food and other provisions and our safety in procuring them.
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission