The Department of Health (DOH) XI has confirmed two new patients who tested positive for COVID-19, bringing a total of 50 cases in Davao region.
According to the report released by the DOH-Davao as of March 30, 8 p.m., there were already two new recorded fatalities, bringing a total of six deaths due to COVID-19.
Davao City now has 41 recorded number of COVID-19- positive patients, with six fatalities and four recoveries.
Davao del Norte now has four COVID-19 positive patients being treated from the previously reported three cases; Davao del Sur has two; Davao de Oro with one positive case; Davao Oriental with two positive recorded cases; Davao Occidental still remains free from the COVID-19 infection.
The Department has recorded a total of five patients to have recovered from the infection.
- Capacity building for differently-abled persons cooperative continues with dressmaking training
- Globe backs calls for ICT policy reforms
- Ford PH enriches ownership experience with FordPass
- GCash removes clickable links in SMS, emails to improve security of users
- City gov’t, Poland eye areas of cooperation
- NEFM hosts maritime exercise
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | What did the hearing achieve?
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Malabar for breakfast
- Gift of Art