The Department of Health (DOH) XI has confirmed two new patients who tested positive for COVID-19, bringing a total of 50 cases in Davao region.
According to the report released by the DOH-Davao as of March 30, 8 p.m., there were already two new recorded fatalities, bringing a total of six deaths due to COVID-19.
Davao City now has 41 recorded number of COVID-19- positive patients, with six fatalities and four recoveries.
Davao del Norte now has four COVID-19 positive patients being treated from the previously reported three cases; Davao del Sur has two; Davao de Oro with one positive case; Davao Oriental with two positive recorded cases; Davao Occidental still remains free from the COVID-19 infection.
The Department has recorded a total of five patients to have recovered from the infection.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success