The Department of Health (DOH) XI has confirmed two new patients who tested positive for COVID-19, bringing a total of 50 cases in Davao region.
According to the report released by the DOH-Davao as of March 30, 8 p.m., there were already two new recorded fatalities, bringing a total of six deaths due to COVID-19.
Davao City now has 41 recorded number of COVID-19- positive patients, with six fatalities and four recoveries.
Davao del Norte now has four COVID-19 positive patients being treated from the previously reported three cases; Davao del Sur has two; Davao de Oro with one positive case; Davao Oriental with two positive recorded cases; Davao Occidental still remains free from the COVID-19 infection.
The Department has recorded a total of five patients to have recovered from the infection.
- ROUGH CUTS | Run that nuclear power plant
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – MAY 25, 2022
- DTI 11 urges consumers to help in monitoring new SRPs
- SCENE CITY | Pidoks blesses fourth branch
- WANDERLUST | DA, NCCA, DOT lead Filipino Food Month celebration
- Next admin told | Build Samal bridge to improve DavNor power
- Tagum City sets record for most biodiverse observations
- CCCs offer free swabbing, teleconsultation services
- ‘Multi-layered security plan’ readied for Sara’s oathtaking
- City still enjoys low rates for COVID, 2 weeks after polls