The Department of Health (DOH) XI has confirmed two new patients who tested positive for COVID-19, bringing a total of 50 cases in Davao region.
According to the report released by the DOH-Davao as of March 30, 8 p.m., there were already two new recorded fatalities, bringing a total of six deaths due to COVID-19.
Davao City now has 41 recorded number of COVID-19- positive patients, with six fatalities and four recoveries.
Davao del Norte now has four COVID-19 positive patients being treated from the previously reported three cases; Davao del Sur has two; Davao de Oro with one positive case; Davao Oriental with two positive recorded cases; Davao Occidental still remains free from the COVID-19 infection.
The Department has recorded a total of five patients to have recovered from the infection.
- DRIVER SURRENDERS | Fatal hit-and-run victim one step closer to getting justice
- City to host three huge events in March
- Bomb joke lands OFW in jail
- Balinsasayao Twin Lakes provide water for half-a-million people
- ROUGH CUTS | ‘Transient’ tourists only?
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | Dusit-Davao’s Romantic Valentine’s Day Offering
- 10th ID chief vows to cooperate with PNP probers on model’s slay
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Here Dodgy Doggies
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | Is the Mindanao Railway derailed?