The Department of Health (DOH) XI has confirmed two new patients who tested positive for COVID-19, bringing a total of 50 cases in Davao region.
According to the report released by the DOH-Davao as of March 30, 8 p.m., there were already two new recorded fatalities, bringing a total of six deaths due to COVID-19.
Davao City now has 41 recorded number of COVID-19- positive patients, with six fatalities and four recoveries.
Davao del Norte now has four COVID-19 positive patients being treated from the previously reported three cases; Davao del Sur has two; Davao de Oro with one positive case; Davao Oriental with two positive recorded cases; Davao Occidental still remains free from the COVID-19 infection.
The Department has recorded a total of five patients to have recovered from the infection.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories