City Hall has issued an executive order extending the suspension of all domestic air travels to and from the city.
Mayor Sara Duterte signed on Monday Executive Order No. 22, which is the “declaration and order for the suspension of all domestic air travel to and from Davao City.”
Under the EO, Duterte said there is a need to extend the suspension of domestic air travel at Davao International Airport to control the number of positive COVID-19 patients in the city.
“The Epidemiologists and Infectious Disease Specialists are unable to estimate when the acceleration phase of the Covid19 will happen and when it can be controlled,” the EO read.
The following international and domestic air travel to and from Davao City shall be exempted from the coverage of Executive Orders No. 12 and 13:
A) Cargo flights
B) Medical Evacuations (Air Ambulance)
C) Weather Mitigation Flights
D) Maintenance flights
E) Government and Military Flights
F) For emergency landing:
– All crews and passengers will not disembark as much as possible;
– If disembarkation is needed, crews and passengers will be contained in an isolation room in the airport.
G) Recovery flights for expatriates provided that each flight is subjected to prior clearance by the City Government of Davao
It also said that the suspension will only be lifted after the State of Public Health Emergency is lifted or recommended by the epidemiologist and infectious disease specialists.
- Capacity building for differently-abled persons cooperative continues with dressmaking training
- Globe backs calls for ICT policy reforms
- Ford PH enriches ownership experience with FordPass
- GCash removes clickable links in SMS, emails to improve security of users
- City gov’t, Poland eye areas of cooperation
- NEFM hosts maritime exercise
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | What did the hearing achieve?
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Malabar for breakfast
- Gift of Art