General Felimon Santos Jr., Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) chief of staff, has been placed on strict home quarantine (SHQ) after he was found positive for coronavirus disease 2019 COVID-19.
In a statement, the AFP said that Santos would be placed on SHQ until April 10 after his result came out yesterday showing he was positive for the virus.
Santos would still be working, although physicians from the V. Luna Medical Center would be monitoring him.
The statement added that he was in good health condition as he would also be able to discharge his duties with the assistance of Vice Admiral Gaudencio Collado, Jr., AFP vice chief of staff, who would oversee the daily operational activities.
Another deputy chief of staff, Lieutenant General Erickson Gloria, who was recently promoted would attend to the administrative matters.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success