A twin Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony took place on March 9, 2015, hosted by the Borillo Quadruplets. The simultaneous opening of the two establishments – Lemonana and Life Goals are located in the vicinity of Paris Hotel in Lanang, Davao City. Life Goals is owned by best friend Kim Stephanie Molina.
Divina Marie Castaneda Borillo – Granada, a BS Nursing graduate conceptualized the opening of a lemonade parlor which served lemon as a basic ingredient for refreshing drinks. Also served at Lemonana are Fresh Lemonade, Hot Tablea Choco and Tofu Sisig.
Also on the menu are Lemon-Strawberry, Lemon and Mint and Melon Mango.
Divina’s sisters, looking identical, are Adora Marie Borillo, Brenda Marie Borillo-Fuentes and Charito Marie Borillo. We asked Divina “why Lemonana”? She explains, “My only daughter’s name is Natalia. Divina’s auntie who took care of her was called ‘Nana’. She adds that “In Egypt, Lemonana is a combination of mint and lemonade.”
Since she was a very young child, she was fond of selling items as a business.
She took up nursing because it was the wish of her parents, “since they want us to be doctors like them, but my grandmother, Teodora dela Rosa was my idol, a businesswoman.”
Asked who are her target customers – “everybody, we want to introduce a healthy lifestyle instead of drinking soft drinks and iced tea. We can introduce lemons to our kids, especially in today’s crisis,” she explains.
The blessing was attended by the mother of the Borillo sisters, Dr. Teresita Castaneda-Borillo, family and relatives.
Kim Stephanie Molina – also a BS Nursing Graduate, held the blessing of her business, Life Goals.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories