JCI Durian City held its 19th Induction and Turnover Ceremony last March 7, 2020. The chapter’s unique Vampire-themed event, with a royal blue theme truly wowed the crowd.
JCI Durian City 2020 L.O President is Ponti Carlo E. Aranda.
Guest speaker was Dr. Benedict Edward P. Valdez, Chairman of Southern Philippines Medical Center, Emergency Medicine Department who talked about leadership.
The chapter appreciates and thanks their guests for their presence during the event: JCI Sen. Carlo F. Apiado – 2020 Area Vice President of Area 5; JCI Sen. Leo Andrew C. delos Santos – 2020 Regional Vice President of Davao Region; JCI Senators and
JCI Durian City Past Presidents.
Batch Hiraya Presidents: President Samantha Sasin of JCI Davaoena Daba Daba; President Loyd Magbanua of JCI Greater Davao; President Raymond Esperat of JCI Davao; President Aiken Lim of JCI Central Davao; President Hannah Cano of JCI Duwaling; President Ellen Luz Quilaneta of JCI Lakambini Davao and President Nexa Borbon of JCI Pagadian Bayanima
The 19th Induction and Turnover Ceremony was held at the World Palace Hotel at Juna Subdivision, Matina, Davao City.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- FANTASTIC BEASTS | The secrets of dumbledore, and more titles streaming on HBO go via sky
- Residents urged to be vigilant vs COVID-19
- ROUGH CUTS | Davao City’s other face
- SEC issues cease and desist order against Wellcons Unlimited Systems, Inc.
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JUNE 29, 2022
- DOLE brings livelihood grants to Davao de Oro
- Statement on affirmation of revocation of Rappler’s Corporate Registration
- No untoward incident during oath-taking of incoming mayor
- City, DavOr, 5 towns under Alert Level 1