On March 7, 2020, Davao-based developer Aeon Luxe Properties, Inc. hosted a luncheon for members of the Philippine Association of Real Estate Boards, Inc. at Aeon Towers Showroom, J.P. Laurel Avenue, in Davao City.
More than 30 members of PAREB, Inc., the first and largest national real estate service organization in the country, were welcomed by Aeon Luxe Properties, Inc. headed by its President Ian Y. Cruz.
During the event, a Product Knowledge Seminar was conducted among the guests to inform them about the company, its iconic 33-story project Aeon Towers and future development Aeon Bleu.
Aeon Luxe also invited guest speakers to share relevant information with the PAREB members. Matias Regis, Jr., Unit Head of Investment Promotion and Generation Unit of the Davao City Investment Promotion Center (DCIPC), addressed the PAREB members on behalf of DCIPC Chief April Marie Dayap and talked about the various developments in the city. BPI Family Savings Bank led by Mr. Rommel Geyrozaga, market head for housing loans of Davao and Gensan Retail Loan Center Bank, discussed bank financing.
After the presentations and socials with Aeon Luxe sales representatives, the PAREB members led by their President Mr. Samuel Lao were given a tour of Aeon Towers.
“I would like to express my gratitude to the participating members from the Philippine Association of Real Estate Boards, Inc. for giving us the time and opportunity to present to them our promising properties, most especially our flagship project Aeon Towers. We hope that this business partnership will take us to greater heights in the future,” Mr. Ian Cruz, Aeon Luxe President and CEO said.
This partnership is just the beginning of Aeon Luxe’s expansion program to gear up with a stronger and larger sales force with a nationwide reach. The company envisions extending beyond the Mindanao market and tap other key cities across the Philippines.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success