More than P300,000 worth of shabu were seized by authorities from an alleged drug pusher in a buy-bust operation conducted in San Rafael, Barangay 10-A, Agdao District last Friday afternoon.
The suspect was identified as Amerel Ejara Asari, 33, jobless, and an original resident of Sta. Cruz, Davao Del Sur. He was also reportedly included in the Directorate for Intelligence drug watchlist of the Talomo station.
Asari was busted after he sold a sachet of shabu worth P10,000 to an undercover operative. Recovered from him were seven sachets containing suspected shabu, and weighing about 19 grams valued at P304,000, a cellphone, and P150 in cash.
Lt. Col. Ronald Lao, the commander of Talomo Police Station, said that the police personnel continue to make sure to go after criminal elements, even as they play support to the contain the threat of COVID-19.
“I appreciate the hard work and dedication of these officers,” Lao said. “The result of this investigation and operation is indicative of their dedication to duty and to their sworn oath.”
The suspect is detained in the Talomo Police Station, facing a case for violation of Republic Act 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success