A man was arrested for the unauthorized wearing of military uniform with insignia in Barangay Kinuskusan, Bansalan, in Davao del Sur on Saturday.
Police identified him as of Harvey Julz Bayawan Daggon, 22, single, and a resident of Purok 1, Barangay Tamayong, Davao City.
Maj. Eudisan Gultiano, spokesperson of the Police Regional Office XI, said the PNP personnel from the 2nd Company Davao del Sur Provincial Mobile Force Company (DSPMFC) were conducting a checkpoint in the barangay when they flagged Daggon.
He was allegedly riding a motorcycle passing through the checkpoint, while wearing an ROTC camouflage uniform with the rank of a cadel colonel. when questioned, he said that he was an Army reservist, but failed to show any ID to prove his claim.
He is now under the custody of the Bansalan Municipal Police Station.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success