Along with the new guidelines, the Philippine Health Insurance Corporation (PhilHealth) also extended the deadline for the first quarter until April 30, 2020.
Aside from that, there are accredited collecting agents all over the city where people can pay for their premium contributions without going too far from their homes.
In a public advisory, the PhilHealth reminded the public to stay at home to minimize the risk of getting infected and to help with this, the insurance corporation decided to accept fewer transactions.
Its transactions are now limited to new members and they will reject those that are not urgent in nature.
Health care institutions will be in charge of the updating of membership records for cases with confinement. Through the eClaims, the HCI will submit the properly accomplished PhilHealth Member Registration Form (PMRF) and supporting documents. They are also reminded to maximize the use of the portal.
Transactions related to the employed sector shall only be entertained through the PhilHealth Employer Engagement Representatives (PEERs).
PhilHealth also reminded people that they do not offer quarantine or any similar services. This is due to clients who go to their office asking to get quarantined.
The Davao City Government has set up the Covid-19 Operations Center that will provide concerned individuals appropriate guidance and help. For Globe users, they can call (0917) 508 6548 or text (0906) 367 4671. For Smart users, they can call (0919) 071 1111 or text (0939) 340 5675. For PLDT users, they can call (082) 244 0181. People can also send an email to email@example.com.
- Security forces support Baste leading RPOC XI
- Davao City jail opens mini-library
- Optimized security
- 3 arrested for drugs, unlicensed gun at checkpoint
- The New Channel: Always looking for the next highlighting its social advocacy, Global Women Who RULE 2023
- AirAsia Philippines records 95% increase in March bookings
- CDRRMO rates quake drill response at 8 or 9
- 174 PDLs test negative in random jail drug test
- UM founder to be honored by CPAs
- Classes canceled