Along with the new guidelines, the Philippine Health Insurance Corporation (PhilHealth) also extended the deadline for the first quarter until April 30, 2020.
Aside from that, there are accredited collecting agents all over the city where people can pay for their premium contributions without going too far from their homes.
In a public advisory, the PhilHealth reminded the public to stay at home to minimize the risk of getting infected and to help with this, the insurance corporation decided to accept fewer transactions.
Its transactions are now limited to new members and they will reject those that are not urgent in nature.
Health care institutions will be in charge of the updating of membership records for cases with confinement. Through the eClaims, the HCI will submit the properly accomplished PhilHealth Member Registration Form (PMRF) and supporting documents. They are also reminded to maximize the use of the portal.
Transactions related to the employed sector shall only be entertained through the PhilHealth Employer Engagement Representatives (PEERs).
PhilHealth also reminded people that they do not offer quarantine or any similar services. This is due to clients who go to their office asking to get quarantined.
The Davao City Government has set up the Covid-19 Operations Center that will provide concerned individuals appropriate guidance and help. For Globe users, they can call (0917) 508 6548 or text (0906) 367 4671. For Smart users, they can call (0919) 071 1111 or text (0939) 340 5675. For PLDT users, they can call (082) 244 0181. People can also send an email to email@example.com.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | May be it’s time for the SP to probe
- Former NPA rebel pinpoints location of buried weapons
- Drug suspect killed during buy-bust
- Simulation exercise vs. terror inside public school a success
- City joins Lunhaw Expo
- Davao de Oro Police Office hailed as best in Davao Region
- 14 barangays declared free of illegal drugs
- UPDATED PROMISE | Official: Bulk water project to start operations in March
- MAD Talks presents: Sa Ngayon, Padayon