Along with the new guidelines, the Philippine Health Insurance Corporation (PhilHealth) also extended the deadline for the first quarter until April 30, 2020.
Aside from that, there are accredited collecting agents all over the city where people can pay for their premium contributions without going too far from their homes.
In a public advisory, the PhilHealth reminded the public to stay at home to minimize the risk of getting infected and to help with this, the insurance corporation decided to accept fewer transactions.
Its transactions are now limited to new members and they will reject those that are not urgent in nature.
Health care institutions will be in charge of the updating of membership records for cases with confinement. Through the eClaims, the HCI will submit the properly accomplished PhilHealth Member Registration Form (PMRF) and supporting documents. They are also reminded to maximize the use of the portal.
Transactions related to the employed sector shall only be entertained through the PhilHealth Employer Engagement Representatives (PEERs).
PhilHealth also reminded people that they do not offer quarantine or any similar services. This is due to clients who go to their office asking to get quarantined.
The Davao City Government has set up the Covid-19 Operations Center that will provide concerned individuals appropriate guidance and help. For Globe users, they can call (0917) 508 6548 or text (0906) 367 4671. For Smart users, they can call (0919) 071 1111 or text (0939) 340 5675. For PLDT users, they can call (082) 244 0181. People can also send an email to email@example.com.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success