A homegrown company operating malls, supermarkets and other retail shops would set aside the first hour of operations of some of its outlets to persons at risk (PAR) today to allow them to buy basic goods unhampered.
The New City Commercial Center (NCCC) will allow the first opening hour of its selected branches to PAR such as senior citizens, persons with disability (PWD), and pregnant women who are having difficulty with shopping along with the crowd.
Its northern branch, the Choice Mart Landmark, will be exclusively for the PAR at 8 a.m. to 9 a.m.; its central branch, NCCC Supermarket Mall Buhangin at 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. and Choice Mart Nova Tierra at 8 a.m. to 9 a.m.; and its southern branch, NCCC Supermarket Centerpoint at 8 a.m. to 9 a.m.
In order to get inside, senior citizens and PWDs must present their senior citizen ID or PWD ID before entering the store.
Companions are not allowed to shop with them since the provision is for those PAR who have no one to accompany them and have to do their groceries on their own.
To those who have companions, it is encouraged that the companion will do the shopping for the PAR as a regular customer instead. Regular customers shall enter after the said exclusive hour per branch.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success