Only a day after Tres Jolie by Beautederm held its Grand Opening at Gaisano Mall in Davao City, beaute Caravan followed at Acacia Hotel, gathering the resellers, Product Ambassadors and Celebrity Endorsers of Beautederm products in the country.
President and CEO Ms. Rhea Anicoche-Tan welcomed the guests, followed by a talk by Carl Marx Conde with the theme Women Supporting Women. A Sellers’ Testimony, an Audio-Visual Presentation was all about Beautederm: A Transformative Business Opportunity. Beaute Talk was delivered by Beautederm Corporation General Manager Mylene Timbol and Beautederm Mindanao Exclusive Distributor Kharnelia Lariosa Edquila.
An Audio-Visual Presentation was shown: “From the Philippines to the World” after which
Ms. Ann Feo and Ms. Sholai Lim gave a seller’s testimony: “Why Beautederm?” CEO & President Ms. Rhea A. Tan awarded plaques to deserving personalities and resellers.
The Entertainment portion drew shouts and giggles as the International Women’s Mob Dance was seen and celebrities entered the room. Sylvia Sanchez and Anne Feo gave a testimony, Enchong Dee performed a number, Ken Chan went around singing and allowed selfies with his admirers and danced on stage with two Beautederm Resellers. Rita Dianela sang, and Ria Atayde joined the guests for selfies.
Dinner was served after photo opportunities were done for souvenirs and documentation.
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission