Only a day after Tres Jolie by Beautederm held its Grand Opening at Gaisano Mall in Davao City, beaute Caravan followed at Acacia Hotel, gathering the resellers, Product Ambassadors and Celebrity Endorsers of Beautederm products in the country.
President and CEO Ms. Rhea Anicoche-Tan welcomed the guests, followed by a talk by Carl Marx Conde with the theme Women Supporting Women. A Sellers’ Testimony, an Audio-Visual Presentation was all about Beautederm: A Transformative Business Opportunity. Beaute Talk was delivered by Beautederm Corporation General Manager Mylene Timbol and Beautederm Mindanao Exclusive Distributor Kharnelia Lariosa Edquila.
An Audio-Visual Presentation was shown: “From the Philippines to the World” after which
Ms. Ann Feo and Ms. Sholai Lim gave a seller’s testimony: “Why Beautederm?” CEO & President Ms. Rhea A. Tan awarded plaques to deserving personalities and resellers.
The Entertainment portion drew shouts and giggles as the International Women’s Mob Dance was seen and celebrities entered the room. Sylvia Sanchez and Anne Feo gave a testimony, Enchong Dee performed a number, Ken Chan went around singing and allowed selfies with his admirers and danced on stage with two Beautederm Resellers. Rita Dianela sang, and Ria Atayde joined the guests for selfies.
Dinner was served after photo opportunities were done for souvenirs and documentation.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories