A-41-year-old Cebuana with an estafa case was arrested by the authorities in Purok 1, Barangay Dalumay, Magsaysay, Davao del Sur last Friday.
Maj. Eudisan Gultiano, the spokesperson of Police Regional Office XI, identified her as Monette Balorio Rosales Capablanca, 41, a temporary resident of Phase 1, Block 12, Lot 4, Elenita Heights, Mintal.
Capablanca was apprehended by the virtue of warrant of arrest issued by RTC XI Branch 6 Judge Nanette G. Lemana, docketed under Criminal Case Number M-DVO-20-00691 CR for estafa dated Feb. 19, 2020. The bail was set at P6,000.
The Magsaysay police, personnel of the 2nd Davao del Sur Provincial Mobile Force Company (DSPMFC), Talomo Police Station conducted the operation that resulted in her arrest.
She is now under the custody of the Magsaysay Police Station.
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021