A-41-year-old Cebuana with an estafa case was arrested by the authorities in Purok 1, Barangay Dalumay, Magsaysay, Davao del Sur last Friday.
Maj. Eudisan Gultiano, the spokesperson of Police Regional Office XI, identified her as Monette Balorio Rosales Capablanca, 41, a temporary resident of Phase 1, Block 12, Lot 4, Elenita Heights, Mintal.
Capablanca was apprehended by the virtue of warrant of arrest issued by RTC XI Branch 6 Judge Nanette G. Lemana, docketed under Criminal Case Number M-DVO-20-00691 CR for estafa dated Feb. 19, 2020. The bail was set at P6,000.
The Magsaysay police, personnel of the 2nd Davao del Sur Provincial Mobile Force Company (DSPMFC), Talomo Police Station conducted the operation that resulted in her arrest.
She is now under the custody of the Magsaysay Police Station.
- ROUGH CUTS | Bongbong-Sara tandem? Signs are unmistakable
- DMCI Homes rolls out tech upgrades for Verdon Parc project
- Ford Philippines sustains solid retail performance With 57 percent growth
- Army, Royal Brunei Armed Forces sign TOR on defense cooperation
- EO 59 bans drinking in public places
- Davao City discontinues use of face shields onboard PUJs
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Army accepting applicants to fill quota for 1,050 officers
- PSC supports ASEAN plan to add more Olympic events in SEAG
- NCCA winds down IP month