The Philippine Health Insurance Corporation (PhilHealth) has prepared a response package that shall include the cost of testing for COVID-19.
The National Health Insurance Corporation, in its official statement, said that this was in response to the declaration of public health emergency through Proclamation no. 922, due to the increasing number of cases and persons under investigation in the country.
The response package, which includes the cost of testing for COVID-19, is on top of the previously announced referral and isolation packages by PhilHealth.
“As the health insurer of the nation, PhilHealth stands prepared to respond to the challenges of COVID-19,” the statement reads.
It also reminded health care providers not to turn away anyone with symptoms and follow the protocol prescribed by the authorities.
In addition, people are also reminded to maintain proper hygiene, a healthy lifestyle, take precautions, and follow the protocols provided by the government.
Benefit amount and availment procedures, among others, shall be announced by PhilHealth to the public as soon as the guidelines are established.
To those who are experiencing symptoms such as cough, colds, fever, diarrhea, and sore throat, check in with the Davao City Covid-19 Operations Center immediately for medical intervention. The center can be reached through the following numbers: (0917) 508 6548, for Globe subscribers; (0919) 071 1111, for Smart subscribers; and (082) 244 0181 for PLDT users.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success