City Vice Mayor Sebastian Duterte is now listed as a “person under monitoring,” sister Mayor Sara Duterte said.
Mayor Duterte, in an interview with Davao City Disaster Radio yesterday, said the vice mayor is sick.
“He has sore throat. He has fever,” the mayor said. “He is now a person under monitoring.”
“We hope you get well soon vice mayor Baste,” she added.
Mayor Duterte said the vice mayor has already isolated himself from his family.
The city mayor said her younger brother went to Metro Manila three or four weeks ago.
“Three weeks, that’s 21 days. So (it’s) more than the incubation period,” she said.
The mayor noted that the vice mayor is prone to recurring tonsillitis.
Mayor Duterte also said that it is one reason she does not get close contact to people these days because she just came from Metro Manila.
Last week, the city mayor personally submitted herself for self quarantine following an official meeting in Metro Manila with a senator who attended a conference where it was later established that one of the resource persons was COVID-19 positive.
The mayor was later cleared by the City Health Office (CHO).
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021