The Philippine Health Insurance Corporation (PhilHealth) XI released precautionary measures, in compliance with the Davao City Guidelines No. 4 for Covid-19.
Through a press release, the PhilHealth XI will be implementing the following measures:
* New registrants shall be prioritized and have their PhilHealth Identification Card and Member Data Record issued. Transactions that are not urgent shall be discouraged.
* All health care institutions (HCI) are reminded to maximize the use of the portal.
* All PhilHealth Benefit Eligibility Form (PBEF) which generated a “YES” response will be granted immediate eligibility.
* Updating of membership records for cases with confinement shall be facilitated at the HCI level. Through the eClaims, the HCI will submit the properly accomplished PhilHealth Member Registration Form (PMRF) and supporting documents.
* Transactions related to the employed sector shall only be entertained through the PhilHealth Employer Engagement Representatives (PEERs).
* Members are encouraged to pay their premium contribution at any of our Accredited Collecting Agents.
* Screening of clients transacting in the office will be in place. Individuals who are feeling ill or manifesting symptoms are discouraged from transacting at the office and are advised to stay at home.
* Disinfection protocols are in place and alcohol is made available in designated areas of frontline offices.
* Members are encouraged to access online and remote PhilHealth services via the following contact hubs: a) Website – www.philhealth.gov.ph b) Trunkline – (082) 295-2133 c) Healthline – 09257819987 d) Facebook Page – www.facebook.com/philhealthregion11
Aside from the following guidelines, people are also encouraged to practice proper personal hygiene such as hand-washing and to subject themselves to the said precautionary measures.
Acting regional vice president Hector Zenon Leonardo Malate urged people to cooperate to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
Although there are no confirmed cases as of yet in the city, the city government has placed the city on community quarantine through Executive Order No. 10.
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission