The Philippine Health Insurance Corporation (PhilHealth) XI released precautionary measures, in compliance with the Davao City Guidelines No. 4 for Covid-19.
Through a press release, the PhilHealth XI will be implementing the following measures:
* New registrants shall be prioritized and have their PhilHealth Identification Card and Member Data Record issued. Transactions that are not urgent shall be discouraged.
* All health care institutions (HCI) are reminded to maximize the use of the portal.
* All PhilHealth Benefit Eligibility Form (PBEF) which generated a “YES” response will be granted immediate eligibility.
* Updating of membership records for cases with confinement shall be facilitated at the HCI level. Through the eClaims, the HCI will submit the properly accomplished PhilHealth Member Registration Form (PMRF) and supporting documents.
* Transactions related to the employed sector shall only be entertained through the PhilHealth Employer Engagement Representatives (PEERs).
* Members are encouraged to pay their premium contribution at any of our Accredited Collecting Agents.
* Screening of clients transacting in the office will be in place. Individuals who are feeling ill or manifesting symptoms are discouraged from transacting at the office and are advised to stay at home.
* Disinfection protocols are in place and alcohol is made available in designated areas of frontline offices.
* Members are encouraged to access online and remote PhilHealth services via the following contact hubs: a) Website – www.philhealth.gov.ph b) Trunkline – (082) 295-2133 c) Healthline – 09257819987 d) Facebook Page – www.facebook.com/philhealthregion11
Aside from the following guidelines, people are also encouraged to practice proper personal hygiene such as hand-washing and to subject themselves to the said precautionary measures.
Acting regional vice president Hector Zenon Leonardo Malate urged people to cooperate to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
Although there are no confirmed cases as of yet in the city, the city government has placed the city on community quarantine through Executive Order No. 10.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success