The Philippine Health Insurance Corporation (PhilHealth) XI released precautionary measures, in compliance with the Davao City Guidelines No. 4 for Covid-19.
Through a press release, the PhilHealth XI will be implementing the following measures:
* New registrants shall be prioritized and have their PhilHealth Identification Card and Member Data Record issued. Transactions that are not urgent shall be discouraged.
* All health care institutions (HCI) are reminded to maximize the use of the portal.
* All PhilHealth Benefit Eligibility Form (PBEF) which generated a “YES” response will be granted immediate eligibility.
* Updating of membership records for cases with confinement shall be facilitated at the HCI level. Through the eClaims, the HCI will submit the properly accomplished PhilHealth Member Registration Form (PMRF) and supporting documents.
* Transactions related to the employed sector shall only be entertained through the PhilHealth Employer Engagement Representatives (PEERs).
* Members are encouraged to pay their premium contribution at any of our Accredited Collecting Agents.
* Screening of clients transacting in the office will be in place. Individuals who are feeling ill or manifesting symptoms are discouraged from transacting at the office and are advised to stay at home.
* Disinfection protocols are in place and alcohol is made available in designated areas of frontline offices.
* Members are encouraged to access online and remote PhilHealth services via the following contact hubs: a) Website – www.philhealth.gov.ph b) Trunkline – (082) 295-2133 c) Healthline – 09257819987 d) Facebook Page – www.facebook.com/philhealthregion11
Aside from the following guidelines, people are also encouraged to practice proper personal hygiene such as hand-washing and to subject themselves to the said precautionary measures.
Acting regional vice president Hector Zenon Leonardo Malate urged people to cooperate to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
Although there are no confirmed cases as of yet in the city, the city government has placed the city on community quarantine through Executive Order No. 10.
- ROUGH CUTS | Run that nuclear power plant
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – MAY 25, 2022
- DTI 11 urges consumers to help in monitoring new SRPs
- SCENE CITY | Pidoks blesses fourth branch
- WANDERLUST | DA, NCCA, DOT lead Filipino Food Month celebration
- Next admin told | Build Samal bridge to improve DavNor power
- Tagum City sets record for most biodiverse observations
- CCCs offer free swabbing, teleconsultation services
- ‘Multi-layered security plan’ readied for Sara’s oathtaking
- City still enjoys low rates for COVID, 2 weeks after polls