The Municipality of Nabunturan in Davao de Oro has ordered for the suspension of work in all offices under the local government unit (LGU) for disinfection.
Nabunturan town mayor Chelita Amatong signed yesterday Executive Order No. 20 directing the suspension of work in all offices of the LGU of Nabunturan to allow mass disinfection in all offices.
The EO, which took effect 3 p.m. yesterday, came up following the Department of Health (DOH) issuance of raising the Alert Level 4 Code Red Sublevel 1 to Alert Level 4 Code Red Sublevel 2 for COVID-19
“The local government unit of Nabunturan finds it necessary to take pro-active measures, implementing measures to avoid local transmission of COVID-19,” the EO said.
During the suspension of work, the LGU will be conducting a mass disinfection of all the office buildings of Nabunturan “as part of the precautionary measures to reduce the risk and spread of transmission of the COVID-19.”
“It is the duty of the government to look after the welfare, health and safety of its people,” the EO stressed.
Employees are instructed to clear their respective table tops and secure the safety of important documents prior to the scheduled massive disinfection, and vacate their respective offices by 3 p.m for the disinfection teams to commence operations immediately.
Meanwhile, the EO states that government personnel whose functions involve delivery of basic and health services, preparedness/response to disasters and calamities, and/or the performance of other vital services “shall continue with their operations and render the necessary services.
Work in all LGU offices of Nabunturan will resume on Monday, March 16.
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021