A former policeman was arrested in a buy-bust operation conducted in Purok Perlas, Barangay Bato, Sta. Cruz, Davao del Sur at 3:30 p.m. on Tuesday.
Maj. Eudisan Gultiano, the spokesperson of Police Regional Office XI, identified him as Ronald Notarte Baderas, 36, a resident of Purok 6, Barayong, Magsaysay, Davao del Sur.
Baderas was arrested after allegedly selling a sachet of shabu to an undercover operative of the Sta. Cruz Municipal Police Station, in coordination with the Davao del Sur Police Provincial Drug Enforcement Unit, and the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency.
Recovered from the suspect were three sachets containing substance believed to be shabu, P1,000, and one Huawei smartphone.
According to the report, the arrested drug suspect was listed in the Directorate for Intelligence watchlist as a street-level target. The suspect is now under the custody of the Sta. Cruz Municipal Police Station.
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021