A former policeman was arrested in a buy-bust operation conducted in Purok Perlas, Barangay Bato, Sta. Cruz, Davao del Sur at 3:30 p.m. on Tuesday.
Maj. Eudisan Gultiano, the spokesperson of Police Regional Office XI, identified him as Ronald Notarte Baderas, 36, a resident of Purok 6, Barayong, Magsaysay, Davao del Sur.
Baderas was arrested after allegedly selling a sachet of shabu to an undercover operative of the Sta. Cruz Municipal Police Station, in coordination with the Davao del Sur Police Provincial Drug Enforcement Unit, and the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency.
Recovered from the suspect were three sachets containing substance believed to be shabu, P1,000, and one Huawei smartphone.
According to the report, the arrested drug suspect was listed in the Directorate for Intelligence watchlist as a street-level target. The suspect is now under the custody of the Sta. Cruz Municipal Police Station.
- ROUGH CUTS | Run that nuclear power plant
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – MAY 25, 2022
- DTI 11 urges consumers to help in monitoring new SRPs
- SCENE CITY | Pidoks blesses fourth branch
- WANDERLUST | DA, NCCA, DOT lead Filipino Food Month celebration
- Next admin told | Build Samal bridge to improve DavNor power
- Tagum City sets record for most biodiverse observations
- CCCs offer free swabbing, teleconsultation services
- ‘Multi-layered security plan’ readied for Sara’s oathtaking
- City still enjoys low rates for COVID, 2 weeks after polls