Two alleged drug pushers were arrested by the Intelligence Branch of the Davao City Police Office (DCPO) in a buy-bust in front of Davao City Overland Transport Terminal in Ecoland at 1:30 a.m. yesterday.
DCPO spokesperson Capt. Rosario Aguilar identified them as Michael Hamiron, 30, married, and a resident of Barangay RH3, Shariff Kabunsuan, Cotabato City, and James Bravo Briones, 43, married, driver, and a resident of Libongan, North Cotabato.
According to the report, the poseur-buyer purchased one sachet of suspected shabu worth P7,500 from the suspects.
Recovered from Hamiron’s possession were another one sachet of suspected shabu and one VIVO smartphone. Meanwhile, seized from Briones were one Cherry Mobile phone and P7,500. The total seized items had a market value of P10,000.
The suspects are now under the custody of the Intelligence Branch, while a case for violation of Sec. 5 and Sec. 11 of R.A 9165 is being prepared against them.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- FANTASTIC BEASTS | The secrets of dumbledore, and more titles streaming on HBO go via sky
- Residents urged to be vigilant vs COVID-19
- ROUGH CUTS | Davao City’s other face
- SEC issues cease and desist order against Wellcons Unlimited Systems, Inc.
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JUNE 29, 2022
- DOLE brings livelihood grants to Davao de Oro
- Statement on affirmation of revocation of Rappler’s Corporate Registration
- No untoward incident during oath-taking of incoming mayor
- City, DavOr, 5 towns under Alert Level 1