A 4-YEAR-OLD girl died after she was attacked by a King Cobra (banakon) in a cornfield located in Barangay Malagos, Baguio District on Monday at 9:50 a.m.
Capt. Rosario Aguilar, Davao City Police Office spokesperson, said Arlen Upla, the mother of the victim, reported that while they were busy harvesting the corn, her daughter told her that she was bitten by a snake.
During the said incident, Argie Hermoginez, the grandmother, heard the little girl shouting and crying. She ran toward the location of her granddaughter and even saw the snake slither into the drainage and disappear.
After the incident, the victim was brought to Isaac T. Robillo Hospital in Barangay Calinan but succumbed to the venom before the doctors could attend to her.
For now, the body of the victim now lies in Angel Funeral Parlor in Calinan Disctrict.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success