The San Isidro Municipal Police Station arrested a laborer for alleged theft in Poblacion, Banaybanay, Davao Oriental at around 9 a.m. on March 7.
The suspect was identified as Jemar Madjos Ando, 22, a resident of Barangay Mugbong Cugon. Ando was one of the suspects of the theft incident that occurred in Barangay San Roque, San Isidro. One of his accomplices happened to be his father, who was also arrested.
Ando had a warrant of arrest issued by Presiding Judge Emilio G. Dayanghirang III of the Regional Trial Court Branch 32. The suspect is now under the custody to the municipal police station and the bond was set at P40,000. Christy Andrea Petinglay/UM intern
Share this post:
- AboitizPower’s Hedcor celebrates 45th anniversary
- PRO XI: Heighten patrols to keep streets safe
- 8 Injury Prevention Tips for Older Athletes
- KonsultaMD SuperApp: A game-changer in Philippine healthcare
- MTCP Alumni feted by Malaysian Consul General Consul General of Malaysia, Hon. Deddy Faisal Ahmad Salleh
- Consul General of Malaysia Mr. Deddy Faisal Bin Ahmad speech at High Tea Reception in honour of MTCP Alumni
- Globe shifts Iloilo facility to renewable energy, total sites on clean energy now at 25
- ROUGH CUTS| We’re starting to read through the pictures
- Poplar invites UX designers and writers to Designers Homecoming
- 62 fire victims get cash aid