The San Isidro Municipal Police Station arrested a laborer for alleged theft in Poblacion, Banaybanay, Davao Oriental at around 9 a.m. on March 7.
The suspect was identified as Jemar Madjos Ando, 22, a resident of Barangay Mugbong Cugon. Ando was one of the suspects of the theft incident that occurred in Barangay San Roque, San Isidro. One of his accomplices happened to be his father, who was also arrested.
Ando had a warrant of arrest issued by Presiding Judge Emilio G. Dayanghirang III of the Regional Trial Court Branch 32. The suspect is now under the custody to the municipal police station and the bond was set at P40,000. Christy Andrea Petinglay/UM intern
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021