Popular English pop-jazz duo Swing Out Sister and American R&B singer Sybil are coming to Davao City, as part of their 2020 Philippine Tour, on April 17 at the SMX Convention Center in SM Lanang Premier.
Swing Out Sister helped defined the sound of British pop in the late 1980’s with their hit songs Breakout, Where In The World, Fooled By A Smile, You On My Mind, Twilight World, Waiting Game, Forever Blue, Am I the Same Girl, Windmills Of Your Mind, La La Means I Love You, among many others.
Meanwhile, special guest Sybil, has made her own mark with hits Make It Easy On Me, Don’t Make Me Over, Walk On By, It’s Too Late, The Love I Lost, I Wanna Be Where You are, and Lovely Day.
Other stops of their Philippine tour include Smart Araneta Coliseum on April 16 and Waterfront Hotel in Cebu on April 19. Tickets for the Philippine Tour are available at www.smtickets.com and www.ticketnet.com.ph.
- Gawilan formalizes Tokyo Paralmpics bid
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 7,300 CASES FILED | City pursues charge vs violators of COVID-19 health protocols
- Air assets on standby to help LGUs send supplies, vaccines
- DOH XI | No new variant in Mati City
- KISSA AND DAWAT | Merit-based selection: Can it be done?
- TURNING POINT | Bubble herd immunity
- PLAIN AND SIMPLE | To vaccine or not
- ROUGH CUTS | Where ‘deception’ makes good strategy
- URC weathers difficult times with its people-first approach