In the Christian world, the season of Lent means to practice fasting and abstinence from Ash Wednesday until Black Saturday. This includes staying away from eating meat products, especially on Fridays. Luckily, that’s non-issue here in Davao as we enjoy eating tuna – from its eyeball to its tail – in so many ways possible, whether it’s Lent or not.
But for the rest of the nation, Greenwich has addressed this concern by bringing back one of their best-sellers, the Tuna Lasagna Supreme, for everyone to enjoy over the Lent season.
“In Greenwich, we have learned that Dabawenyos love savory food, like our Cheesy Beefy Lasagna Supreme. To satisfy our kabarkadas’ cravings, especially this Lent, we’re bringing back another Dabawenyo favorite lasagna variant,” said operations director for Mindanao Regina Tan-Uy.
The Tuna Lasagna Supreme, which was initially introduced last year, is prepared with multiple layers of al dente lasagna pasta with “herby-tangy” tomato sauce, tuna chunks, and rich, creamy cheese, guaranteeing tasty flavors in every bite.
The sample their Lent bestseller, the Greenwich team invited Davao print and online journalists to the media launch last March 5 at their newest branch in Gaisano Grand Citigate Mall Buhangin. Greenwich has a total of 7 stores within Davao City.
“We are bringing back Tuna Lasagna Supreme because our kabarkadas in Davao asked for it. That’s why #nandiTUNAUlit ang Tuna Lasagna Supreme,” added Greenwich brand manager for pasta Ping Castillo.
Uy and Castillo were joined by trade marketing officer Charles Egama, area manager Leni Cordero, PR and corporate affairs manager Pao Goze, PerkComm, Inc. media relations Laila Briones, and the store managers of Greenwich Davao stores.
The Lent-exclusive Tuna Lasagna Supreme, priced at P89 for a la carte and P99 for a meal, is available in all Greenwich stores nationwide until April 12 only.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories