Authorities busted a woman whose alleged drug-pushing activity was just outside the Aquino Hall of Justice in Barangay 76-A, Talomo Distroct.
The suspect was identified as Sheila Mae Lenihan Reynes, 25, single, jobless, a resident of St. Jude, Barangay Baliok, Toril District.
Police said the female stuffed the shabu inside a condom and concealed into a piece of bread, and sold to the undercover cop in exchange for P16,000.
Seized from her possession were two sachets of shabu wrapped inside two separate condoms and concealed in two pieces of bread (choco lanay), then placed inside a food pack. They also confiscated a phone used in the drug transactions.
The drugs were estimated to be worth P560,000 in street value. The suspect is now under the custody of the Talomo Police Station.
Meanwhile, around P160,000 worth of shabu were seized by the elements of Talomo police from an alleged drug pusher in a buy-bust operation conducted in Polinar Residence, Blue Bell Street, Holy Trinity Village, Barangay 76-A at on Thursday at 6:45 p.m.
The suspect was identified as Sonny Sumadia Hinong, 59, a resident of Purok 22, Malamboon.
Lt. Col. Ronald Lao, Talomo Police Station commander, said the suspect was included in their Directorate for Intelligence watchlist.
The total drugs confiscated from the suspect weight 10 grams.
“Some concerned citizens stepped up and provided us tips and we are very thankful. It only proves that the people we serve trust us because they spoke out and with that, we were able to deliver and enforce the law,” Lao said.
- Capacity building for differently-abled persons cooperative continues with dressmaking training
- Globe backs calls for ICT policy reforms
- Ford PH enriches ownership experience with FordPass
- GCash removes clickable links in SMS, emails to improve security of users
- City gov’t, Poland eye areas of cooperation
- NEFM hosts maritime exercise
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | What did the hearing achieve?
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Malabar for breakfast
- Gift of Art