The Digos City Police Station arrested a fugitive in Mabini Extension at 9:30 a.m. on Friday.
The suspect was identified as Erlinda Silva Curativo, 69, unemployed, and a resident of the said barangay. She was listed in the top 25 of the most wanted in the city.
Curativo had a warrant of arrest issued by Presiding Judge Marivic A. Trabajo-Daray of the Regional Trial Court Branch 18 for murder, with no bail recommended.
She is now detained in Digos City Police Station. Christy Andrea Petinglay/UM Intern
- Maya named digital bank of the year at the int’l Future Digital Awards
- City investigating committee reconstituted
- Simulation exercise set soon in preparation for Pasko Fiesta
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- EGALITARIAN | Mindanao Futures Thinking
- HONORING MY MOTHER | The incoming waves
- The Rise of Trading in Southeast Asia
- GCash joins hands with BSP, DILG on Paleng-QR Ph rollout
- Spotify Expands Video Podcasting Feature to all Filipino Creators
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | The Bangayans’ Samgyupsalamat