The Digos City Police Station arrested a fugitive in Mabini Extension at 9:30 a.m. on Friday.
The suspect was identified as Erlinda Silva Curativo, 69, unemployed, and a resident of the said barangay. She was listed in the top 25 of the most wanted in the city.
Curativo had a warrant of arrest issued by Presiding Judge Marivic A. Trabajo-Daray of the Regional Trial Court Branch 18 for murder, with no bail recommended.
She is now detained in Digos City Police Station. Christy Andrea Petinglay/UM Intern
Share this post:
- ROUGH CUTS| One lesson that must be learned
- Probe into ‘abductions’
- CSC XI urges more applicants for the August 2023 CS Exam
- National Academy of Sports now accepting scholarship applicants
- DCPO asks for responsible social media use to avoid creating panic
- Power disruptions on June 4, 5, and 6 in different parts of Davao City
- SM wins ICSC MAXI Awards 2023
- Fatal association
- Over 19,000 child laborers rescued
- Davao Culinary Cup returns after hiatus