The Digos City Police Station arrested a fugitive in Mabini Extension at 9:30 a.m. on Friday.
The suspect was identified as Erlinda Silva Curativo, 69, unemployed, and a resident of the said barangay. She was listed in the top 25 of the most wanted in the city.
Curativo had a warrant of arrest issued by Presiding Judge Marivic A. Trabajo-Daray of the Regional Trial Court Branch 18 for murder, with no bail recommended.
She is now detained in Digos City Police Station. Christy Andrea Petinglay/UM Intern
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021