A 61-year-old farmer in Bansalan was arrested for statutory rape last March 5.
Buenavino E. Bracero, a resident of Purok 3, Barangay Dumalama, Bukidnon, was arrested by Bansalan police and Police Provincial Office X in Purok Gumamela, Barangay Sibayan, Bansalan.
He has a standing case for violation of Republic Act 7610 or Special Protection of Children Against Abuse, Exploitation and Discrimination Act with no bail recommended. Mary Grace Managbanag/UM Intern
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success