A 61-year-old farmer in Bansalan was arrested for statutory rape last March 5.
Buenavino E. Bracero, a resident of Purok 3, Barangay Dumalama, Bukidnon, was arrested by Bansalan police and Police Provincial Office X in Purok Gumamela, Barangay Sibayan, Bansalan.
He has a standing case for violation of Republic Act 7610 or Special Protection of Children Against Abuse, Exploitation and Discrimination Act with no bail recommended. Mary Grace Managbanag/UM Intern
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021