The Bansalan Municipal Police Station arrested a man facing an estafa case in Barangay Bisayas, Sto. Tomas on Friday.
The suspect was identified as Jesus Ranie Grabato Garcia, 51, jobless, and a resident of the said barangay. He has a warrant arrest issued by Presiding Judge Loida S. Posadas-Kahulugan of the Regional Trial Court Branch 18. The bond for the release of the accused was fixed at P26,000.
He is now under the custody of Bansalan Municipal Police Station. Christy Andrea Petinglay/UM Intern
- ROUGH CUTS | Bongbong-Sara tandem? Signs are unmistakable
- DMCI Homes rolls out tech upgrades for Verdon Parc project
- Ford Philippines sustains solid retail performance With 57 percent growth
- Army, Royal Brunei Armed Forces sign TOR on defense cooperation
- EO 59 bans drinking in public places
- Davao City discontinues use of face shields onboard PUJs
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Army accepting applicants to fill quota for 1,050 officers
- PSC supports ASEAN plan to add more Olympic events in SEAG
- NCCA winds down IP month