The Bansalan Municipal Police Station arrested a man facing an estafa case in Barangay Bisayas, Sto. Tomas on Friday.
The suspect was identified as Jesus Ranie Grabato Garcia, 51, jobless, and a resident of the said barangay. He has a warrant arrest issued by Presiding Judge Loida S. Posadas-Kahulugan of the Regional Trial Court Branch 18. The bond for the release of the accused was fixed at P26,000.
He is now under the custody of Bansalan Municipal Police Station. Christy Andrea Petinglay/UM Intern
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021