A businessman was arrested in an entrapment operation in D’Lucky Inn, Poblacion Toril at 11:30 p.m. on March 3.
The suspect was identified as Rodolfo Buenaventura, 47, from Toril Poblacion. Confiscated from his possession were three sachets of shabu weighing more or less four grams, with a street value of P6,000.
Maj. Jason Baria, the Toril Police Station commander, said the suspect has been placed under surveillance for quite some time before they found a chance to arrest him.
A case for violation of RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002 is now being prepared against the suspect. Christy Andrea Petinglay/UM Intern
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | May be it’s time for the SP to probe
- Former NPA rebel pinpoints location of buried weapons
- Drug suspect killed during buy-bust
- Simulation exercise vs. terror inside public school a success
- City joins Lunhaw Expo
- Davao de Oro Police Office hailed as best in Davao Region
- 14 barangays declared free of illegal drugs
- UPDATED PROMISE | Official: Bulk water project to start operations in March
- MAD Talks presents: Sa Ngayon, Padayon