A businessman was arrested in an entrapment operation in D’Lucky Inn, Poblacion Toril at 11:30 p.m. on March 3.
The suspect was identified as Rodolfo Buenaventura, 47, from Toril Poblacion. Confiscated from his possession were three sachets of shabu weighing more or less four grams, with a street value of P6,000.
Maj. Jason Baria, the Toril Police Station commander, said the suspect has been placed under surveillance for quite some time before they found a chance to arrest him.
A case for violation of RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002 is now being prepared against the suspect. Christy Andrea Petinglay/UM Intern
- Maya named digital bank of the year at the int’l Future Digital Awards
- City investigating committee reconstituted
- Simulation exercise set soon in preparation for Pasko Fiesta
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- EGALITARIAN | Mindanao Futures Thinking
- HONORING MY MOTHER | The incoming waves
- The Rise of Trading in Southeast Asia
- GCash joins hands with BSP, DILG on Paleng-QR Ph rollout
- Spotify Expands Video Podcasting Feature to all Filipino Creators
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | The Bangayans’ Samgyupsalamat