A businessman was arrested in an entrapment operation in D’Lucky Inn, Poblacion Toril at 11:30 p.m. on March 3.
The suspect was identified as Rodolfo Buenaventura, 47, from Toril Poblacion. Confiscated from his possession were three sachets of shabu weighing more or less four grams, with a street value of P6,000.
Maj. Jason Baria, the Toril Police Station commander, said the suspect has been placed under surveillance for quite some time before they found a chance to arrest him.
A case for violation of RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002 is now being prepared against the suspect. Christy Andrea Petinglay/UM Intern
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021