A businessman was arrested in an entrapment operation in D’Lucky Inn, Poblacion Toril at 11:30 p.m. on March 3.
The suspect was identified as Rodolfo Buenaventura, 47, from Toril Poblacion. Confiscated from his possession were three sachets of shabu weighing more or less four grams, with a street value of P6,000.
Maj. Jason Baria, the Toril Police Station commander, said the suspect has been placed under surveillance for quite some time before they found a chance to arrest him.
A case for violation of RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002 is now being prepared against the suspect. Christy Andrea Petinglay/UM Intern
Share this post:
- ROUGH CUTS| One lesson that must be learned
- Probe into ‘abductions’
- CSC XI urges more applicants for the August 2023 CS Exam
- National Academy of Sports now accepting scholarship applicants
- DCPO asks for responsible social media use to avoid creating panic
- Power disruptions on June 4, 5, and 6 in different parts of Davao City
- SM wins ICSC MAXI Awards 2023
- Fatal association
- Over 19,000 child laborers rescued
- Davao Culinary Cup returns after hiatus