A 27-year-old worker died from electrocution in Yoshida Farms, Toril District at around 4:30 p.m. on March 3.
He was identified as Ramos Andacao Nadawit, whose body was found in the ditch. His fellow worker, Ruel Sargilla, stumbled upon the remains when he followed a 60-meter live wire plugged on the electrical outlet.
Sargilla believed that the victim was trying to catch fish with the live wire when he slipped on the water, killing him on the spot.
The body was brought to Angel Funeral Homes, Calinan. Mary Grace Managbanag/UM intern
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021