A 27-year-old worker died from electrocution in Yoshida Farms, Toril District at around 4:30 p.m. on March 3.
He was identified as Ramos Andacao Nadawit, whose body was found in the ditch. His fellow worker, Ruel Sargilla, stumbled upon the remains when he followed a 60-meter live wire plugged on the electrical outlet.
Sargilla believed that the victim was trying to catch fish with the live wire when he slipped on the water, killing him on the spot.
The body was brought to Angel Funeral Homes, Calinan. Mary Grace Managbanag/UM intern
- Man yields shabu at checkpoint
- Man nabbed for shabu
- ROUGH CUTS | Making success an election issue
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 2, 2021
- Concepcion receives lifetime achievement award
- NCCC reopens Lupon branch
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 1, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Laviña | Go’s withdrawal from race a `brave move’
- 150K vaccinees in 3 days eyed