A 27-year-old worker died from electrocution in Yoshida Farms, Toril District at around 4:30 p.m. on March 3.
He was identified as Ramos Andacao Nadawit, whose body was found in the ditch. His fellow worker, Ruel Sargilla, stumbled upon the remains when he followed a 60-meter live wire plugged on the electrical outlet.
Sargilla believed that the victim was trying to catch fish with the live wire when he slipped on the water, killing him on the spot.
The body was brought to Angel Funeral Homes, Calinan. Mary Grace Managbanag/UM intern
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- FANTASTIC BEASTS | The secrets of dumbledore, and more titles streaming on HBO go via sky
- Residents urged to be vigilant vs COVID-19
- ROUGH CUTS | Davao City’s other face
- SEC issues cease and desist order against Wellcons Unlimited Systems, Inc.
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JUNE 29, 2022
- DOLE brings livelihood grants to Davao de Oro
- Statement on affirmation of revocation of Rappler’s Corporate Registration
- No untoward incident during oath-taking of incoming mayor
- City, DavOr, 5 towns under Alert Level 1