A 27-year-old worker died from electrocution in Yoshida Farms, Toril District at around 4:30 p.m. on March 3.
He was identified as Ramos Andacao Nadawit, whose body was found in the ditch. His fellow worker, Ruel Sargilla, stumbled upon the remains when he followed a 60-meter live wire plugged on the electrical outlet.
Sargilla believed that the victim was trying to catch fish with the live wire when he slipped on the water, killing him on the spot.
The body was brought to Angel Funeral Homes, Calinan. Mary Grace Managbanag/UM intern
- ROUGH CUTS | Bongbong-Sara tandem? Signs are unmistakable
- DMCI Homes rolls out tech upgrades for Verdon Parc project
- Ford Philippines sustains solid retail performance With 57 percent growth
- Army, Royal Brunei Armed Forces sign TOR on defense cooperation
- EO 59 bans drinking in public places
- Davao City discontinues use of face shields onboard PUJs
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Army accepting applicants to fill quota for 1,050 officers
- PSC supports ASEAN plan to add more Olympic events in SEAG
- NCCA winds down IP month