The Philippine Air Force Davao has announced that it is accepting applicants for PAF officer and enlisted personnel.
Capt. Jonathan Gregorio, acting commander of the Tactical Operation Wing-Eastern Mindanao, said during the AFP-PNP press conference that they lowered the required height for both male and female applicants to just five feet.
They should also be a natural born citizen, single, and with good moral character. The PAF officer candidate must be at least 21 years old and a degree holder, while candidate soldier must be 18 years old, with 72 units taken in college or a K-12 graduate.
For the initial requirements, applicants must submit their PSA birth certificate, transcript of records, diploma and two pieces 2×2 ID picture on a white background. Applicants who already passed the AFP Service Aptitude Test must bring a photocopy of their AFPSAT Individual Report Form with a valid result until March 31, 2020. Christy Andrea Petinglay and Mary Grace Managbanag/UM Interns
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021