The Philippine Air Force Davao has announced that it is accepting applicants for PAF officer and enlisted personnel.
Capt. Jonathan Gregorio, acting commander of the Tactical Operation Wing-Eastern Mindanao, said during the AFP-PNP press conference that they lowered the required height for both male and female applicants to just five feet.
They should also be a natural born citizen, single, and with good moral character. The PAF officer candidate must be at least 21 years old and a degree holder, while candidate soldier must be 18 years old, with 72 units taken in college or a K-12 graduate.
For the initial requirements, applicants must submit their PSA birth certificate, transcript of records, diploma and two pieces 2×2 ID picture on a white background. Applicants who already passed the AFP Service Aptitude Test must bring a photocopy of their AFPSAT Individual Report Form with a valid result until March 31, 2020. Christy Andrea Petinglay and Mary Grace Managbanag/UM Interns
- ROUGH CUTS | Run that nuclear power plant
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – MAY 25, 2022
- DTI 11 urges consumers to help in monitoring new SRPs
- SCENE CITY | Pidoks blesses fourth branch
- WANDERLUST | DA, NCCA, DOT lead Filipino Food Month celebration
- Next admin told | Build Samal bridge to improve DavNor power
- Tagum City sets record for most biodiverse observations
- CCCs offer free swabbing, teleconsultation services
- ‘Multi-layered security plan’ readied for Sara’s oathtaking
- City still enjoys low rates for COVID, 2 weeks after polls