The Philippine Air Force Davao has announced that it is accepting applicants for PAF officer and enlisted personnel.
Capt. Jonathan Gregorio, acting commander of the Tactical Operation Wing-Eastern Mindanao, said during the AFP-PNP press conference that they lowered the required height for both male and female applicants to just five feet.
They should also be a natural born citizen, single, and with good moral character. The PAF officer candidate must be at least 21 years old and a degree holder, while candidate soldier must be 18 years old, with 72 units taken in college or a K-12 graduate.
For the initial requirements, applicants must submit their PSA birth certificate, transcript of records, diploma and two pieces 2×2 ID picture on a white background. Applicants who already passed the AFP Service Aptitude Test must bring a photocopy of their AFPSAT Individual Report Form with a valid result until March 31, 2020. Christy Andrea Petinglay and Mary Grace Managbanag/UM Interns
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success