The Sta. Cruz Police Station arrested a fugitive at Apo Beach in the same town at 5:50 p.m. on Feb. 29.
He was identified as Vincent Tampus, 25, factory worker from Barangay Coronon, Sta. Cruz, ranked as top 21 of the most wanted list of the municipality.
Tampus had a warrant of arrest issued by Presiding Judge Anita R. Mabuti-Fernandez of the 11th Judicial Region for violation of RA 8048 or the Coconut Preservation Act of 1995. The bond for the release of the accused is fixed at P36,000 each.
He is now detained in the Sta. Cruz Municipal Police Station. Christy Andrea A. Petinglay/UM Intern
- ROUGH CUTS | Bongbong-Sara tandem? Signs are unmistakable
- DMCI Homes rolls out tech upgrades for Verdon Parc project
- Ford Philippines sustains solid retail performance With 57 percent growth
- Army, Royal Brunei Armed Forces sign TOR on defense cooperation
- EO 59 bans drinking in public places
- Davao City discontinues use of face shields onboard PUJs
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Army accepting applicants to fill quota for 1,050 officers
- PSC supports ASEAN plan to add more Olympic events in SEAG
- NCCA winds down IP month