The Sta. Cruz Police Station arrested a fugitive at Apo Beach in the same town at 5:50 p.m. on Feb. 29.
He was identified as Vincent Tampus, 25, factory worker from Barangay Coronon, Sta. Cruz, ranked as top 21 of the most wanted list of the municipality.
Tampus had a warrant of arrest issued by Presiding Judge Anita R. Mabuti-Fernandez of the 11th Judicial Region for violation of RA 8048 or the Coconut Preservation Act of 1995. The bond for the release of the accused is fixed at P36,000 each.
He is now detained in the Sta. Cruz Municipal Police Station. Christy Andrea A. Petinglay/UM Intern
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021