The Sta. Cruz Police Station arrested a fugitive at Apo Beach in the same town at 5:50 p.m. on Feb. 29.
He was identified as Vincent Tampus, 25, factory worker from Barangay Coronon, Sta. Cruz, ranked as top 21 of the most wanted list of the municipality.
Tampus had a warrant of arrest issued by Presiding Judge Anita R. Mabuti-Fernandez of the 11th Judicial Region for violation of RA 8048 or the Coconut Preservation Act of 1995. The bond for the release of the accused is fixed at P36,000 each.
He is now detained in the Sta. Cruz Municipal Police Station. Christy Andrea A. Petinglay/UM Intern
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- FANTASTIC BEASTS | The secrets of dumbledore, and more titles streaming on HBO go via sky
- Residents urged to be vigilant vs COVID-19
- ROUGH CUTS | Davao City’s other face
- SEC issues cease and desist order against Wellcons Unlimited Systems, Inc.
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JUNE 29, 2022
- DOLE brings livelihood grants to Davao de Oro
- Statement on affirmation of revocation of Rappler’s Corporate Registration
- No untoward incident during oath-taking of incoming mayor
- City, DavOr, 5 towns under Alert Level 1