Vivaldi Residences Davao will turn over the condominium units to the buyers in the fourth quarter of the year, an official said.
During the media walkthrough last Friday, Grace de Leon, project head of sales, bared that the tower project is complete in terms of its structure, and 30% in terms of its architectural or interior design.
De Leon said the turnover will be done by batches starting from the units in the lower floor. “We have batches, usually we turn over the lowest floor, the lowest typical floor. Yun yung first namin as we started it. So pinaka-lowest floor and then we go up,” she said.
As to the number of units to be turned over, she wasn’t able to provide the exact numbers for it is the accounts management department which handles the clients and that there are to be met by clients in order to qualify for the turnover.
“Even if you are at the lower floor pero you are not qualified for turnover, we will not turn over the unit kasi there are documents concerned. For example, for the unit to be turned over to the buyer, the buyer should have paid the 20% downpayment and the loans have been approved and the loan proceeds should be given to the company,” she said.
In terms of sales, de Leon said about 80% units sold as there were just 105 units left, 98 residential units, two parking units, and five storage units.
Vivaldi Residences Davao is a 36-storey mixed-use residential-commercial project by Euro Towers International Inc. located in the corner of C.M. Recto Street and R. Magsaysay Avenue.
The company said the tower is considered the tallest in Mindanao as it can withstand earthquakes with magnitudes between 7.5 and 8.4 is its foundation is strengthened by 70 bored piles that extend 60 meters below the ground.
De Leon said they have the certificates by structural engineers and the city government that would prove the safety of the said condominium. “If there are cracks there, those are architectural. Those are called angel cracks. Definitely we don’t have any major structural damage,” she said.
- MG Mall Of Asia joins MG Philippines’ Nationwide Dealership Network, and is the first MG Dealership to feature a unique MG “Carffé” Coffee Shop
- EGALITARIAN | Catching up with our neighbors
- CHEMICAL SPILL | Public warned vs. water activities at Davao River until declared safe
- Kadayawan 3D light show at City Hall starts on Aug. 5
- Ex-DA chief Piñol calls for NFA revival to promote PH banana
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Family album
- ROUGH CUTS | Our hat off the CHO
- SEC cancels Flying Bear’s lending license, registration
- City readies aid to quake victims
- LGU, DOH link to enhance campaign on family planning