A multi-purpose cooperative in Purok 4, Barangay Manili, Kapalong, Davao del Norte was hit by burglars on March 1.
Crestopher Jand L. Laviña, the PERA Multi-Purpose Cooperative manager, discovered the crime when he opened for the day around 9:10 a.m. and discovered that the main door was ajar.
Investigators found that the burglars destroyed the doorknob at the back, and then proceeded to break the vault. They carted away an estimated P10,000 in collection from the company.
Neighbors noticed two motorcycles parked in front of the office at around dawn. Mary Grace Managbanag/UM Intern
Share this post:
- AboitizPower celebrates Women’s Month
- P31-million in fire damage recorded in Q1 2023
- Safe travels
- Dry spell looms
- No rest for weary as Davao City gears up for Holy Week
- 10th ID chief thanks security cluster for orderly Ironman
- ROUGH CUTS| Two new influential neighbors
- Bukidnon Ranch Shifts Away from Traditional Cattle Breeding through Bionova’s Biotech
- Davao City assesses safety measures after Ironman triathlete’s passing
- PRO XI to look into lapses after Ironman athlete crashes into boy