A multi-purpose cooperative in Purok 4, Barangay Manili, Kapalong, Davao del Norte was hit by burglars on March 1.
Crestopher Jand L. Laviña, the PERA Multi-Purpose Cooperative manager, discovered the crime when he opened for the day around 9:10 a.m. and discovered that the main door was ajar.
Investigators found that the burglars destroyed the doorknob at the back, and then proceeded to break the vault. They carted away an estimated P10,000 in collection from the company.
Neighbors noticed two motorcycles parked in front of the office at around dawn. Mary Grace Managbanag/UM Intern
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021