Park Inn by Radisson Davao collaborated with Vanessa Orig Pacheco of Craft Breads and Pastries for an afternoon of bread talk last Feb. 20 at the hotel’s RBG Bar and Grill.
The Dabawenya artisan baker shared her knowledge on bread basics to RBG patrons, special guests, and members of the local media.
Pacheco discovered her passion for baking when she and husband Robin migrated to Canada in 2000. She completed the Artisan Bread Baking and Baking Arts Certificates at George Brown College in 2016.
Her bread and pastry line centers on European-style baked goods, such as scones, sourdough loaves, focaccia, cinnamon babka, brioche loaf, panettone, cheese roll, and challah, which she also introduced at RBG.
During her presentation, she also gave the audience a bread tasting demo to show the distinct characteristics of the different types of bread.
According to Lish Babela, the hotel’s marketing and communications manager, Park Inn by Radisson Davao is initially collaborating with Craft Breads and Pastries for their breakfast buffet. They will soon move towards gourmet breads for sandwiches and toasts.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success