The 70 ranking police regional officers who underwent a surprise drug test last Friday were all tested negative.
Brig. Gen. Filmore Escobal, the police regional director, led the conduct of the surprise test to prove its sincere effort in keeping a drug-free police force.
Escobal ordered the drug test to pinpoint if there are officers who are using illegal drugs.
He said they could not be effective in the drive against illegal drugs if the officers, themselves, are into drugs.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success