Around 800 vacant plantilla positions are available for the public, a human resource officer revealed.
Lemuel Ortonio, the city’s officer-in-charge of Human Resource Management Office (HRMO), said only 2,500 of the 3,300 provided plantilla slots are currently occupied.
He said the vacant positions include doctors, nurses and dentists to be deployed at the City Health Office, civil and mechanical engineers for the City Engineers Office and Office of the City Building Official, and also lawyers.
Ortonio said they are regularly posting vacant positions in the City Hall bulletins.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market