Around 800 vacant plantilla positions are available for the public, a human resource officer revealed.
Lemuel Ortonio, the city’s officer-in-charge of Human Resource Management Office (HRMO), said only 2,500 of the 3,300 provided plantilla slots are currently occupied.
He said the vacant positions include doctors, nurses and dentists to be deployed at the City Health Office, civil and mechanical engineers for the City Engineers Office and Office of the City Building Official, and also lawyers.
Ortonio said they are regularly posting vacant positions in the City Hall bulletins.
- Gawilan formalizes Tokyo Paralmpics bid
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 7,300 CASES FILED | City pursues charge vs violators of COVID-19 health protocols
- Air assets on standby to help LGUs send supplies, vaccines
- DOH XI | No new variant in Mati City
- KISSA AND DAWAT | Merit-based selection: Can it be done?
- TURNING POINT | Bubble herd immunity
- PLAIN AND SIMPLE | To vaccine or not
- ROUGH CUTS | Where ‘deception’ makes good strategy
- URC weathers difficult times with its people-first approach